Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

* Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky v Louisville *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under: 35 halftime points for Kentucky. Predict whether Kentucky will have OVER 35 points at halftime, or UNDER 35 points at halftime, and by how many.

4. ABC PAR-Boiled: Predict the Combined Points X Combined Assists X Combined Rebounds for Devin Askew, Brandon Boston, Jr., and Terrence Clarke (those are MULTIPLIED by each other). You will need a calculator!

Tie Breaker: Time remaining in the game when Kentucky last has its largest lead. If you do not believe Kentucky will ever lead, it's 40:00 (or 20:00, 1st half).

Good luck.

Re: * Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky v Louisville *

1) UK by 1
    2) Clarke 19
    3) Under 3
    4) 999 (37*9*3)
    TB) 1:53 (2nd half)
    Last edited by BigBluePappy; 12-22-2020 at 06:07 PM.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

1. -12
    2. Carlik Jones, 22
    3. Under, by 5
    4. 2250
    TB: 16:00 remaining in game

+ 5
    Boston 19
    Under 1
    1760 (40ptsX11rebsX4asst)
    7:30 first half
    Last edited by catmanjack; 12-26-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Draft pick U by 6
    Clark 23
    Plus 2
    4;30 2 half
    Last edited by Harlow; 12-26-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Kentucky +5
    Sarr with 20
    Under 3
    TB: 0:08 remaining in the second half
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Louisville by 8
    Jones 21
    under by 2
    37:16

U6 by 18
    Isaiah Jackson 18
    Under by 8
    Tb: 38:10
    Last edited by UKFlounder; 12-25-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Cats by 4
    Mintz !8
    U-6 (LOL)

15:00 left in game
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    U-6 (LOL)
    You should get a point for the creativity!

(But won't. Still have to win it!)

1) U6 by 12

2) Jones 22

3) under 7

4) 2376

Tb) 24:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Okay, let's go ahead and get this one graded.

On the first point, nobody predicted Louisville to win by only three, although the group was pretty split on who would win. DanIsselisdaman selected Louisville by eight, which was closest for the first point.

On the second point, DanIssel also correctly chose Jones of Louisville to be to ga,e high score. Jones poured in 20 to lead all scorers, and DanIssel just missed by one point, barely nipping Darrell KSR and blueboss, who selected Jones at 22. Second point goes to DanIssel, and well on his way to a possible induction.

On the third point, UKFlounder showed how smart he is, although every player but one correctly selected the "Under" for Kentucky half time points. It was set at a pretty reasonably low number of 35, but Kentucky scored an even lower number of 27. UKFlounder's exact prediction of under by eight wins this third point.

The final point was a very disappointing result, and one of the primary reasons for the first point being what it was, in my opinion. The combined points times the combined assists times the combined rebounds for Askew, Boston and Clarke was a very paltry number. Askew had seven points, three assists, and three rebounds. Boston had 11 points, one assist, and seven rebounds, and Clarke managed zero points, zero assists, and zero rebounds. That is a combined 18×4×10, which I could do in my head for a total of 720. Doc correctly predicted 700, which is extremely close when you're multiplying three numbers together, and wins the fourth point.

No need to go to the tiebreaker since DanIssel managed two of the four correct points and nobody else managed more than one. Congratulations to DanIsselisdaman!

One of these days we'll get a winner when Kentucky wins a game. It will be in 2021 sometime.

Well, I played..I thought. I must have made a mistake by not submitting it.

Suffice it to say I would have been insignificant anyway.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Well, I played..I thought. I must have made a mistake by not submitting it.

Suffice it to say I would have been insignificant anyway.
    Sorry, Kingcat. I should have noticed and let you know.