Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fab Five

Re: Play Oledon's Stupid Underdog Picks 2020, LAST WEEK (16) (Week of 12/19)

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Well, I ended the regular season on a high note here. Thanks, Blazers!

It barely nudged me in the middle of the standings, but for me, this wasn't a bad year. You guys are just really good.

Good luck tomorrow to all.
    I watched every minute of that game. UAB played well. There are 3 or 4 of those players I have watched since they were in HS and am excited for their success.
    Real Fan since 1958

Tulsa

Play Oledon's Stupid Underdog Picks 2020, LAST WEEK (16) (Week of 12/19)

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I watched every minute of that game. UAB played well. There are 3 or 4 of those players I have watched since they were in HS and am excited for their success.
    They couldn't deserve it more. Very happy for them.

Sit and wait mode...

FWIW it’s really hard for me to cheer for Clemson...ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Not many good choices this week and then a bunch of games got canceled.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Clemson ain't gonna lose that game (although it would be fun if they did.)

By the way, kudos to both you and UKFlounder for both a fantastic year of SUP, and respecting the honor of the game. I just noticed that UKFlounder posted his pick publicly, early, and you chose a team other than the one he chose. That's the equivalent to me of the honor of a golfer calling a two stroke penalty on himself when nobody but him sees the ball move.

Well done, both of you.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Clemson ain't gonna lose that game (although it would be fun if they did.)

By the way, kudos to both you and UKFlounder for both a fantastic year of SUP, and respecting the honor of the game. I just noticed that UKFlounder posted his pick publicly, early, and you chose a team other than the one he chose. That's the equivalent to me of the honor of a golfer calling a two stroke penalty on himself when nobody but him sees the ball move.

Well done, both of you.
    I thought about the strategy and taking the block pick, but figured I’d rather go for two and the win.

I did think about the domers pick, early on but felt Clemson has the revenge edge, plus Lawrence has something to prove too.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Good job blueboss.

Well done, both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    San Jose St.
    Nice job on the final regular season week with this +7 point pick! Their first conference championship. I was reading about the win and saw where the players were singing, "Lean on Me" in the postgame locker room, and made me smile. Glad they got a good pick.

I'll take UAB tonight.
    +4.5
    Also glad for my hometown Blazers. What Bill Clark has done for that program has been amazing. Small points here, but glad to have them.

I've been sandbagging all year just so I could be one of the only two that won on the last week. Good job Darrell!
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Good job blueboss.
    Thanks!

Wire to wire; Good Job, blueboss!
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.