Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Apparently I went on a shopping spree last night...

Apparently I went on a shopping spree last night...

$655.61 to Apple
    $552.72 to Saks 5th Avenue
    $364.00 to Nordstrom Direct
    $141.17 to Fentybeauty.com

Sigh.

So calling the fraud department of my credit card at midnight was how MY day started today...how's yours going?

Re: Apparently I went on a shopping spree last night...

Well, my day's going better than yours! What a pain.

I was at my niece's graduation from Marshall University when I received a text from my credit card company asking if I just spent $199 at a McDonald's in Paris, France. That would be a "no"--and I don't know how you could spend $199 at a McDonald's, anyway. That's a lot of "Royales with Cheese."
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Apparently I went on a shopping spree last night...

A while back I bought 6 surfboards in California. Two at three different stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Darrell, that must have something to do with the Nigerian inheritance you were about to receive.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    That's a lot of "Royales with Cheese."
    Nice way to work in a Vinnie Vega reference.

Rupp's Runt

Hopefully it was fraud and you get it back.

But I had a friend once that thought he was breached. A few days later those items started arriving at his door. He later figured out he came home from a surgery, took his pain meds and was up in the middle of the night ordering random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Hopefully it was fraud and you get it back.

But I had a friend once that thought he was breached. A few days later those items started arriving at his door. He later figured out he came home from a surgery, took his pain meds and was up in the middle of the night ordering random stuff.
    A friend of mine had it show up on her card that an expensive flower arrangement had been ordered from Etsy, and it was to be delivered to the culprit’s house. Our text group tracked it down and found that the vendor was the culprit, they had ordered from themselves to get paid directly. The culprit didn’t know what to think when they received a call on their home phone telling them they were caught. I located the house they ordered from, the land line phone number and a list of the house’s occupants. There were a slew of Chinese nationals living there. The house was near Baltimore.