Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Robert O'Brien says President Trump's legacy will be that of world peacemaker

Deroy Murdock: Trump gives allies tough love by justifiably demanding they boost military spending

“It’s counterintuitive to some on the left, who believe that subservience, acquiescence, and enabling our friends somehow helps them,” O’Brien told me Monday, as the clouds zipped past his cabin aboard the customized 757 with UNITED STATES OF AMERICA emblazoned across its fuselage. “What helps them is to be candid, truthful and frank with them about what we can and can’t do, and what we need them to do.”
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Robert O'Brien says President Trump's legacy will be that of world peacemaker

Despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth, Trump has left NATO in a stronger, better state than when he got here. He did it by calling them out yes, but he got results that nether Republican or Democrat POTUSs were able to get. Bush II and Obama both privately pushed for NATO to step up, as have others before them, but Trump just calling them out on it to the world and threatening to stop putting up with it for good got them off their butts.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.