Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Bill

Bill

This is my Father in law Bill who just sold his home in Louisville and purchased a mini farm in Hart county. He is starting over with lots of plans and a renewed vigor for country life. He wants to raise chickens and spends his days so far improving the grounds. The wind took some limbs off a Bradford Pear in the back yard and today he is taking care of that. He will be 90 his next birthday and shows little sign of slowing.
    I am thankful for him. He is an Air Force veteran.

A3F8700A-C66F-4127-855E-CE4DBA6BB5F7.jpg
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-26-2020 at 01:08 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: Bill

Lots of people fleeing cities for rural life these days.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Lots of people fleeing cities for rural life these days.
    Yep.

His thinking was that his old house contained so many memories of my Mother in law that he wanted a change of scenery and to make new friends after missing her so badly these many years. And the family extended has outgrown his old home with a dozen grandkids who like to run wild at get togethers
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-26-2020 at 02:28 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

It’s awesome that he’s still doing what he wants to do.
    changing my signature to change our luck.