Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Powerful system controlling cultural institutions tries to impose far-left agenda on

Powerful system controlling cultural institutions tries to impose far-left agenda on

all citizens of the United states.

This has become clear in the wake of the election this month. Tens of millions of Americans have suspicions about how the votes have been tallied and just want to ensure our elections are honest. Because without honest elections, our other freedoms will quickly fade away.

And yet, Democrats, the anti-Trump media, and the rest of this machine are saying: We don’t care. Just sit down, shut up, and take it.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Powerful system controlling cultural institutions tries to impose far-left agenda

As all here know, I've been screaming about the issues on campus. theFire.org and campusreform.org are two of the organizations I follow to see what is really going on.

Re: Powerful system controlling cultural institutions tries to impose far-left agenda

Very little traction on this topic but I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Very little traction on this topic but I agree.
    Only bc it's so obvious it's like discussing where the sun will rise tomorrow, lol.

Colleges now have open calls to stop free speech and assembly if you don't agree with them, and it never occurs to them that may be a bad sign. So much for being smart.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

What I find is even in kindergarten teachers are being forced to teach this agenda.