Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Aurora, Colorado gets first In-and-Out Burger...

12 hour wait today...

@AuroraPD: 🚨 UPDATE 🚨 IN-n-Out burger is now at a TWELVE HOUR WAIT. I repeat TWELVE HOURS. Traffic is still significantly impacted in the area surrounding the mall. They will close before you get to the window most likely. Meanwhile many other local eateries do not have a wait hint hint.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Aurora, Colorado gets first In-and-Out Burger...

I doubt we'll have the same problem when our new White Castle in Orlando opens up sometime next late spring/early summer.
    And according to the news story I saw, it is supposed to be the largest White Castle store ever built.
    I can't wait, although the only reason I even go to Orlando is to visit our daughter. But at least I'll have another 'fine dining' choice when we go to Orlando when the new Whit Castle opens up.

Awesome. Our house is 1 1/2 hrs from Aurora ('burb of Denver). Might be worth the drive
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

No one enjoys a burger more than me. But I am not waiting 12 hours to have a playmate serve me the best burger in the world.

I’ve checked with a couple of people that have been to In and Out, of course it’s just an opinion but they both laughed and said they were just ok.

One of which was my daughter who lives in VA now and said Cookout burgers were a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Never had it, but being fast food I can't imagine it's THAT good.

I'd wait 12 hours for the playmate burger maybe, depending on what was on the a la carte menu.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

I'd wait 12 hours for the playmate burger maybe, depending on what was on the a la carte menu.
    Yeah, with topless car washes while you wait.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Yeah, with topless car washes while you wait.

Let's just say I'm only waiting 12 hours if In and Out Burger lives up to its name in ways unrelated to quick service.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Having lived in cities that had In-N-Out, it is hands down the best fast food burger. Their fries are love them or hate them (I hate them) but the burgers are excellent. I would put them up against almost any burger at any restaurant (at least as far as simple burgers go).

For a 12 hour wait though, no burger period is worth a 12 hour weight.

I was working for a client years ago and there was one nearby, was going to go, and just never made it. I'll try it the next time I have a chance, but yeah, it won't be with a 12 hour wait.