Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voter Fraud 101

Re: Voter Fraud 101

Doubt this one makes Hannity's show: A former Houston Police Captain runs an air condition repairman off the road and pointed a gun at his head because he was positive the man had led a massive voter fraud scheme. He believed he had 750,000 ballots in his air conditioning van (he didn't).
    He was paid $266,400 for "investigating voter fraud" in Houston. Most of that money was deposited the day after the assault.

https://abc13.com/mark-anthony-aguir...enter/8802235/
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Doubt this one makes Hannity's show: A former Houston Police Captain runs an air condition repairman off the road and pointed a gun at his head because he was positive the man had led a massive voter fraud scheme. He believed he had 750,000 ballots in his air conditioning van (he didn't).
    He was paid $266,400 for "investigating voter fraud" in Houston. Most of that money was deposited the day after the assault.

https://abc13.com/mark-anthony-aguir...enter/8802235/
    I should mention....the Liberty Group is the one who paid him that much. They hired 20 such investigators to find fraud (they found none) in Harris County (Houston). It was funded by Republican mega donor Steven Hotze (who also happens to be one of the vilest homophobes in America).

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/12..._medium=social
    ~Puma~

Give both those who paid him and the perpetrators the full twenty year sentence. In the regular prison population.

That will deter other anti Americans from being so bold. Can you imagine what would be done to these people in the forties and fifties. They and many many like them would not survive to see a courtroom.
    Thats how far this thing has gone. There must be a federal attempt to bring these type people to light and prosecute them. Enemies of America in a thin disquise
    Last edited by kingcat; 12-16-2020 at 09:45 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Covers BLM and anyone pushing the extreme changes like the squad.

Last edited by ukpumacat; 12-21-2020 at 12:49 PM.
    ~Puma~

Would a Senate Vote on the Electoral Count Be So ‘Terrible’?

Senator McConnell is warning fellow Republicans to refrain from objecting to any of the electoral votes that — come January 6 — will be counted in the world’s greatest deliberative body. He issued the warning, Politico reports, during a private call with the GOP caucus. Even a single objection, it seems, could force the Senators to declare themselves one by one. Which would, Mr. McConnell reckons, be a “terrible vote.”

The rest of the story
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

McConnell is a gutless POS. I hope Tuberbille ignores him

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Would a Senate Vote on the Electoral Count Be So ‘Terrible’?

Senator McConnell is warning fellow Republicans to refrain from objecting to any of the electoral votes that — come January 6 — will be counted in the world’s greatest deliberative body. He issued the warning, Politico reports, during a private call with the GOP caucus. Even a single objection, it seems, could force the Senators to declare themselves one by one. Which would, Mr. McConnell reckons, be a “terrible vote.”

The rest of the story
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jos...fication-jan-6
    seeya
    dan

The reason McConnell doesn’t want a vote is because it would be a very bad idea for the Republican Party in general. It would force Senators to either vote against Trump or to vote against the clear winner of the election with no basis for doing so. Either way would cost them future votes.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

The election is over. Thats been proven over and over.

Now, one either supports a coup and the end of American democracy or they don't. No spin can ever change that.

That's not just my or anyone's opinion, it's what the history books will say.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-01-2021 at 01:28 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    The election is over. Thats been proven over and over.

Now, one either supports a coup and the end of American democracy or they don't. No spin can ever change that.

That's not just my or anyone's opinion, it's what the history books will say.
    I agree. Are we going to support allowing the democrat party steal the election of 2020 via voter fraud and mount the bloodless coup or not. No spin, as they are doing everything they can to prevent the honest review of the casting of the votes in some parts of the country.

If congress says they have researched the voting fraud allegations and they vote to ratify the actions of the EC, then we should agree with any ruling they make and move on.
    seeya
    dan

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Trump attorneys have petitioned the courts. Those courts rejected the lawsuits. Every suit was found baseless.

Republican officials, elected by the people,

So either everyone at every level on the battleground states is in on it or Trump lost.

Trump won a squeaker of an election in2016. Multiple close wins against a candidate who has bad press since 1992.

We now have republicans who have defended states rights now attempting to overturn elections in other states.

Scary situation. The GOP now only recognizes the will of the people if they agree with it.

It is a short ride to a dictatorship and tragically many have joined this unAmerican cause.

I agree. Are we going to support allowing the democrat party steal the election of 2020 via voter fraud and mount the bloodless coup or not. No spin, as they are doing everything they can to prevent the honest review of the casting of the votes in some parts of the country.

If congress says they have researched the voting fraud allegations and they vote to ratify the actions of the EC, then we should agree with any ruling they make and move on.

The research has been done. And several outright lies meant to assume authoritarian power were exposed.

And the one fact remains, this has become a coup attempt by Donald Trump. And like I said, the spin won't matter. Many Republicans even agree, and everyone outside of Trump's followers understand it for what it is.

On the other hand, I can see how it would be a hard ship for some to jump off of. When one swabs the deck over and over to keep it shiny, it feels like their ship, sink or float.

Still, I believe it's decision time whether to go down along with the captain or support democracy.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-01-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Trump attorneys have petitioned the courts. Those courts rejected the lawsuits. Every suit was found baseless.

Republican officials, elected by the people,

So either everyone at every level on the battleground states is in on it or Trump lost.

Trump won a squeaker of an election in2016. Multiple close wins against a candidate who has bad press since 1992.

We now have republicans who have defended states rights now attempting to overturn elections in other states.

Scary situation. The GOP now only recognizes the will of the people if they agree with it.

It is a short ride to a dictatorship and tragically many have joined this unAmerican cause.
    Sadly, I agree.

The republican party is saying, quite explicitly, that if given the chance they will subvert the will of the American people and overturn the results of a democratic election to install/keep their own person in the white house. IF they had a simple majority in both the house and the senate that IS indeed what they would be doing THIS WEEK. It's not a reach or a paranoid fantasy; that IS what they would be doing THIS WEEK. The only thing stopping them is the fact that they don't have a majority in the house. The republican party has stopped even pretending to be part of a democratic government. I never thought I would see such a thing in my country in my lifetime. It truly makes me very sad.

Its blatantly illegal and wrong what they are doing. But, the Republican Party has sold their soul to Trump and its going to come home to roost.

Here is Trump in a phone call with the Georgia Republican Secretary of State literally telling him, "I just want you to find 11,780 votes" (how much he lost by). THAT is voter fraud. The President of the United States is pressuring an election official to find votes to change the outcome of the election. Its unbelievable that Republicans are not only staying silent, but many of them are actually supporting this lunacy.

The best part about it all is that it could cost them the Senate. All of this voter fraud and nonsense. Loeffler is going to lose. Perdue MIGHT hang on but its going to be close and he is losing ground.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...2d7_video.html

And go ahead. Try to spin this. "But Democrats did...". Its blatant. He's on tape. And its criminal.

I don't even care about Trump at this point. His ass is done. But the fact that his political lackey's (Cruz, Goetz, etc) are supporting it because its politically expedient is abhorrent.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 01-03-2021 at 01:17 PM.
    ~Puma~

My hope is that, avoiding the coup attempt, the president and congress can work to bring down and expose those who would attempt an overthrow of our democratic government and support a dictator.
    Any attempt to do so must, MUST be prosecuted and let the chips fall where they may.

I believe it will be tops on the list after dealing with covid. And I also believe many republicans' understand and will even support this. I just hope those citizens who support the overthrow attempt can accept the inevitable result of such a house cleaning.
    That will be hard for them to do. Since it likely means the division of the republican party and admitting the deception.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-03-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

We haven’t avoided the coup attempt yet. Trump may well declare martial law. Secret Service agents are being switched due to some who appear to be personally loyal to Trump.

The number of senators who are willing to destroy the Constitution to support Trump are quite alarming.

God save the country. I am scared to see the rationalization and willingness to support this New York gangster’s subversion of the law is unreal.

The most dangerous years our nation has faced in its history has been the past four.
    Last edited by UKHistory; 01-03-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Paul Ryan's statement about it:

"Efforts to reject the votes of the Electoral College and sow doubt about Joe Biden’s victory strike at the foundation of our republic," Ryan said in a statement. "It is difficult to conceive of a more anti-democratic and anti-conservative act than a federal intervention to overturn the results of state-certified elections and disenfranchise millions of Americans. The fact that this effort will fail does not mean it will not do significant damage to American democracy."
    ~Puma~

Unforgettable

I read the full transcript. Very dangerous. Trump and his people even want Georgia to deputize his attorneys so they are legally allowed to view information that generally would. It be made available to political party reps

Now I am not an a expert in election law or the state laws of Georgia but I am concerned that trump confines to chip away Georgia’s certified results.

Its blatantly illegal and wrong what they are doing. But, the Republican Party has sold their soul to Trump and its going to come home to roost.

Here is Trump in a phone call with the Georgia Republican Secretary of State literally telling him, "I just want you to find 11,780 votes" (how much he lost by). THAT is voter fraud. The President of the United States is pressuring an election official to find votes to change the outcome of the election. Its unbelievable that Republicans are not only staying silent, but many of them are actually supporting this lunacy.

The best part about it all is that it could cost them the Senate. All of this voter fraud and nonsense. Loeffler is going to lose. Perdue MIGHT hang on but its going to be close and he is losing ground.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...2d7_video.html

And go ahead. Try to spin this. "But Democrats did...". Its blatant. He's on tape. And its criminal.

I don't even care about Trump at this point. His ass is done. But the fact that his political lackey's (Cruz, Goetz, etc) are supporting it because its politically expedient is abhorrent.
    They pretty much HAVE to abandon him now don’t they? Don’t they?

Unforgettable

I’d like to think so. But in for a penny in for a pound.

I’d say they will goose step along as they burn down the White House

Former secretaries of defense have penned an opinion piece reminding DOD that the military should not be used to intervene in American elections.

An extraordinary step taken by among others Mattis and Esper.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    They pretty much HAVE to abandon him now don’t they? Don’t they?
    Oh they won't. Trump's faithful are unbelievably faithful. And guys like Graham, Cruz and Goetz are already in way too deep. And all of them are scared to lose Trump's voters.

What it will do though is fracture the party even more and likely hurt in the Georgia races on Tuesday.

Again, all of Trump's faithful are sticking with him no matter what. If he says go vote they will (no matter how illogical it is to do so). But they aren't enough (they weren't enough to win HIM the state).

But none of this nonsense is winning over any independents. And without a doubt is pushing them away. And that phone call coming out two days before this run-off is not going to help.

You will also see more and more Republicans who may have stayed on the sideline in the past now have to come out and call this stuff sedition (which it is). And as much power as Trump has...others have influence too. And when you see guys like Paul Ryan and Sasse and Romney and Hogan, etc coming out with such strong statements against the Senators supporting Trump, it just all hurts the party (and this runoff election).

If Republicans lose the Senate, they will have no one else to blame but Trump himself.
    ~Puma~

You will also see more and more Republicans who may have stayed on the sideline in the past now have to come out and call this stuff sedition (which it is). And as much power as Trump has...others have influence too. And when you see guys like Paul Ryan and Sasse and Romney and Hogan, etc coming out with such strong statements against the Senators supporting Trump, it just all hurts the party (and this runoff election).
    As I suspected...other Republicans starting to speak out.

Tom Cotton is a huge Trump defender. Just posted this:

"The Founders entrusted our elections chiefly to the states—not Congress. They entrusted the election of our president to the people, acting through the Electoral College—not Congress. And they entrusted the adjudication of election disputes to the courts—not Congress."

Others will do the same. "The Seditious 12" is looking worse by the day with this Trump recording getting out.
    ~Puma~

Trump has one avenue left to what he perceives as immortality, and that is martyrdom. The best thing to do at this this point is to just let him fade away into obscurity.

How should he go? Run over by the beast, jump out of Marine One at 500 feet, harakiri, trampled in the running of the bulls, visit Iran, be the next man to die searching for the Oak Island treasure?
    seeya
    dan

How should he go? Run over by the beast, jump out of Marine One at 500 feet, harakiri, trampled in the running of the bulls, visit Iran, be the next man to die searching for the Oak Island treasure?
    Lol those would all be fine with me, and a couple might be quite entertaining. I wasn’t talking about physical death though, just that he wants to be perceived as so persecuted that he becomes a martyr to a cause. Otherwise he’s not going to garner the attention he so craves for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Lol those would all be fine with me, and a couple might be quite entertaining. I wasn’t talking about physical death though, just that he wants to be perceived as so persecuted that he becomes a martyr to a cause. Otherwise he’s not going to garner the attention he so craves for much longer.
    100% agree. The greatest threat to Trump was not what happened yesterday at the Capitol. Or many of his loyalists turning on him at the last hour (Mitch, Pence, etc).
    The greatest threat to Trump is Twitter and Facebook banning him.