Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: King Newsome

King Newsome

Do as I say!

California doctors' top brass attended French Laundry dinner with Newsom

"California Medical Association officials were among the guests seated next to Gov. Gavin Newsom at a top California political operative’s opulent birthday dinner at the French Laundry restaurant this month."

Pretty ballsy. Not only are you violating your guidlines in plain site, you are doing it with top officials of the California Medical Association?! Not a good look.

Re: King Newsome

Ya, it was a bad look when it came out a few days ago.

Having said that, French Laundry is on my bucket list someday.....sooooo, I get it. Ha
    ~Puma~

My brother in laws funeral was on my bucket list. Too bad I could not go......so I get that too
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Ya, it was a bad look when it came out a few days ago.

Having said that, French Laundry is on my bucket list someday.....sooooo, I get it. Ha
    More than a bad look.

Also an insight into the hypocrisy of the ruling class, esp. those who endlessly talk about equality.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

He's now managed to compound other lies with the lie woven into his "apology", that he should have left the event. As if he had no idea there would be other people there, or that going to one of the most expensive restaurants possible (looked it up, it's $350 a plate not counting booze) and dining with people while telling everyone else they cant' even have Thanksgiving just never occurred to him.

Trump should have encouraged mask wearing far sooner (though I note Fauci and the Surgeon General both dismissed the idea early on as well, as did numerous Democrats including Biden's possible new Chief of Staff), but at least his no hypocrite. He wasn't telling us to do one thing then excepting himself.

Interesting it is so easily dismissed. Pelosi goes and gets her hair done while the state bans getting your hair done, and Newsome goes to a party while he banned parties.

At what point do people realize it's not raining, those are your elected leaders pissing down your back?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Those are not lies. They are gaffes. Learn the difference
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

Interesting it is so easily dismissed. Pelosi goes and gets her hair done while the state bans getting your hair done, and Newsome goes to a party while he banned parties.

At what point do people realize it's not raining, those are your elected leaders pissing down your back?
    Newsom* (sorry, had to correct it...ha)

No argument from me. Total hypocrisy.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Newsom* (sorry, had to correct it...ha)

No argument from me. Total hypocrisy.
    No doubt, but it also shows they are lying when they talk about caring about people. Those are platitudes like the husband who beats his wife then tells her he loves her. Either he's lying or he doesn't know what the word means.

Pelosi talks about helping the working class and the poor, etc. from her kitchen of her multi-million dollar home in front of $50,000 worth of freezers eating $25/gallon ice cream to get through the tough times of Covid. Then she blows off the Covid rules and gets her hair done.

It's OK For everyone else to look grimy, but she's an important person, she MUST look good. She's an exception.

Newsom is governor, his life is tough, his responsibilities so great, he deserves the exception of a party where the total bill is probably close to $500 each. He's important, but you or I seeing our family isn't important enough to take the risk to others.

That's the rub. They are simply more important. They are elitists, and no amount of gum flapping about their concern for others can change the fact that in the end they do not see themselves as servants of The People but as important people who are to rule over us.

It's just one dinner, but what it says about their view, and the truthfulness of their goals, speaks volumes.