Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Approx 6,000 votes "found" in GA

Guess Lindsey Graham's vote elimination isnt working

Georgia election audit finds 3,039 more uncounted ballots in 2 counties

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...s-two-counties

2 weeks after the elections and votes being found. Its the postal service, not the pony express
    Last edited by Doc; 11-18-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Approx 30,000 votes "found" in GA

27,000 vote typo in your subject line. Haha

1. These weren’t “found”. As in, they weren’t ballots in a locker someone saw. They had already been counted etc. They simply had not been uploaded on the SOS website for official results.
    2. These were found as part of an audit that every state does (not the hand recount) to make sure no mistakes were made.
    3. This isn’t fraud. It was human error and the person was fired.
    4. Mistakes happen in every single election. It’s why when they do recounts, it always changes the total by 100 votes or so.
    5. Again, it’s why they do recounts and audits. The system is in place to catch the mistakes. It works. That’s the point.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post

1. These weren’t “found”. As in, they weren’t ballots in a locker someone saw. They had already been counted etc. They simply had not been uploaded on the SOS website for official results.
    2. These were found as part of an audit that every state does (not the hand recount) to make sure no mistakes were made.
    4. Mistakes happen in every single election. It’s why when they do recounts, it always changes the total by 100 votes or so.
    5. Again, it’s why they do recounts and audits. The system is in place to catch the mistakes. It works. That’s the point.
    It's a manure spreader to keep people taking their soma.
    "There was an issue where we noticed there were more people on the absentee ballot filed for voting in person in Fayette County than was in the actual reporting," Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling said, according to Fox 5 Atlanta. "It was discovered today for certain. Because of the audit, we found this."

Sterling said the problem was the result of several individuals not following the proper procedures.

So when Ford didn't follow procedures with the Pinto and people were dying, that's all OK b/c it was eventually found and corrected. Uh huh.

When an audit uncovers the very fact that human error can lead to such failings, you need to work on your procedures. Sure the error rate will never be zero, but the very fact that in this internet age we are doing audits of boxes of paper ballots by hand with temp workers making probably $12-$15 an hour tells you a lot about how out of date we are in our system.

I'm OK to accept this one was human error, but that doesn't make me feel any better. it points to the fact that humans are way too involved in this process from the get go.

In a nation with the history of Mayor Daley and Tammany Hall we are operating the same basic physical system for elections that they were able to manipulate for decades. Why would we think, using the same basic system, that we have no fraud now?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

In the past, 3000 votes did not mean much. In the past 20 years much less than that has decided a Presidency.

we are so evenly split as to the direction of this country, we cannot affort to poo poo 300 votes, let alone 3000...

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    In the past, 3000 votes did not mean much. In the past 20 years much less than that has decided a Presidency.

we are so evenly split as to the direction of this country, we cannot affort to poo poo 300 votes, let alone 3000...
    That is in complete opposition to the position of the leaders of your party. They want to throw out millions of legal votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post

misread on my part. is 6,000 found votes. roughly 3K "uncounted" and 3K "found"

who said it was fraud. I didn't

yes, mistakes happen...usually for the democrats. Of course this isn't 100 votes or so.

I don't like that it works 2 weeks post election, after a candidate has been proclaimed as the winner.......That should be the point.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-18-2020 at 01:37 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    It's a manure spreader to keep people taking their soma.
    "There was an issue where we noticed there were more people on the absentee ballot filed for voting in person in Fayette County than was in the actual reporting," Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling said, according to Fox 5 Atlanta. "It was discovered today for certain. Because of the audit, we found this."

Sterling said the problem was the result of several individuals not following the proper procedures.

So when Ford didn't follow procedures with the Pinto and people were dying, that's all OK b/c it was eventually found and corrected. Uh huh.

When an audit uncovers the very fact that human error can lead to such failings, you need to work on your procedures. Sure the error rate will never be zero, but the very fact that in this internet age we are doing audits of boxes of paper ballots by hand with temp workers making probably $12-$15 an hour tells you a lot about how out of date we are in our system.

I'm OK to accept this one was human error, but that doesn't make me feel any better. it points to the fact that humans are way too involved in this process from the get go.

In a nation with the history of Mayor Daley and Tammany Hall we are operating the same basic physical system for elections that they were able to manipulate for decades. Why would we think, using the same basic system, that we have no fraud now?
    I learned to dive on a 1976 Pinto runabout. Aside from the explosion thing, it was a great car!