Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

AOC Disappointed Dems Lost House Majority

Dumbest person in Congress??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....nt-happen/amp/

Darryl

Re: AOC Disappointed Dems Lost House Majority

I don't know. Her, Maxine Waters and Mazie Hirono are all neck and neck.... but AOC might take it by a nose
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

There is a group that just make you shake your head daily.

Dumbest people in Congress: Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Louie Gohmert.

Soon to top that list will be: Marjorie Taylor Greene

So, AOC said loss instead of losses. Big deal. At least she can pronounce Yosemite and more importantly, took her own entrance exams into college.

Always looking for a way to bash the opposition to hide the ineptitude, corruption and overall void of basic humanity of the leaders on your side. It's way easier to insult than it is to defend the travesties.

Completely amazing as I shake my head feeling sorry!

Well, for sure dumbness....here is a classic

Fortunately Guam hasn't capsized yet. Hopefully COVID does not cause the residents to put on weight, as they might be just enough for the island to roll over.

And yet he keeps getting re-elected.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Fortunately Guam hasn't capsized yet. Hopefully COVID does not cause the residents to put on weight, as they might be just enough for the island to roll over.

Haha. I had never seen that. That's bad.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Haha. I had never seen that. That's bad.
    Yeah it did not make it to the nightly news.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

took her own entrance exams into college.
    Is there published proof of that?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Mercy! As long no one cuts the anchor ropes that's not a threat. I think he has it confused with Columbia(n)

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Dumbest people in Congress: Matt Gaetz, Devin Nunes, Louie Gohmert.

Soon to top that list will be: Marjorie Taylor Greene

So, AOC said loss instead of losses. Big deal. At least she can pronounce Yosemite and more importantly, took her own entrance exams into college.

Always looking for a way to bash the opposition to hide the ineptitude, corruption and overall void of basic humanity of the leaders on your side. It's way easier to insult than it is to defend the travesties.
    Say, is it making you cross eyed to look down your nose so often?

If you're looking for ineptitude and corruption you don't have to leave your side of the aisle, or either side of the aisle, and as for void of basic humanity, how about the void of basic respect for liberty and equality before the law?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Is there published proof of that?
    She probably took her own exams. Given her complete lack of understanding of economics with a degree in the subject it's obvious the standards are low.

I assume that's why her job after getting that degree was bartender. She probably watered the drinks of anyone in a suit.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

IMO Maxine Waters is dumb like a fox. She plays the lunatic, to the most base racial platitudes, and keeps getting re-elected to help line her and her husband's pockets. Hell, she lives in a $4 million house that's not even in her poor district and they still vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Say, is it making you cross eyed to look down your nose so often?

If you're looking for ineptitude and corruption you don't have to leave your side of the aisle, or either side of the aisle, and as for void of basic humanity, how about the void of basic respect for liberty and equality before the law?
    I don't know, you tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    I don't know, you tell me?
    Oh, I'm quite confident I'm correct in my ideology. No problem with you feeling the same way.

The difference is I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is evil or ill motivated. For you anyone who doesn't support position X or Y is racist or sexist, etc. That's what's so condescending, that you ascribe motives to people as if you can read their minds.

I know most liberals are good people who want to do good for others, they are just misguided as to how best to help. They forget that man is homo economicus and you cannot subsidize bad behavior or you'll get even more of it. They also think man is more virtuous than he is in reality, and thus forget the maxim that power corrupts so the only way to avoid corruption is to diffuse power.

That's the difference. Everyone thinks they are right in their views, otherwise they would have different views. Q.E.D.

But not everyone thinks they are morally superior and know what is best for others. I know I don't know what is best for everyone, nor does my ideology require me to know, unlike Leftism where morality is decided by some undefined group of people in power and then thrust upon the rest for their own good.

It's the difference between confidence and condescension.