Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Dumber Election Results? Trump in 2020 Or Brits Voting Churchill Out In 1945??

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Dumber Election Results? Trump in 2020 Or Brits Voting Churchill Out In 1945??

I mean all Churchill did was to keep that little island afloat while the world trembled at the sound of Nazi goose steppers. His reward was (IIRC) Liberals winning the election and removing Sir Winston from power.

Looking like the liberals got Trump too. All he did was:
    1. Greatest overall economy in US history with lowest unemployment rates ever
    2. Defeated Issis
    3. No foreign wars for the first time since Ike
    4. Several Middle East peace agreements and has 3 Nobel Peace Prize nominations
    5. Made NATO "allies" pay for their own damn defense
    6. 3 outstanding Supreme Court Justices
    7. Eliminated that ridiculous Iran deal
    8. Soldiers coming home at record pace
    9. Brought North Korea down a notch
    10. Returned to America Thousands of industry jobs from overseas
    11. Biggest tax cut ever
    12. Certainly curtailed illegal immigration
    13. Showed the entire world just what biased, hypocritical assholes make up the main stream media
    14. TWO possible vaccines in an incredible 9 months

But...but...Trump is rude and a racist.

Darryl
    Last edited by Darryl; 11-16-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Re: Dumber Election Results? Trump in 2020 Or Brits Voting Churchill Out In 1945??

Just speaking to a friend who has a cattle farm he knows regulations and taxes against raising his cattle might put him out of business.
    When I ask what he mentioned that when Obama was president with Biden they pushed for a tax against cows because of the methane gas and the open water regulations.
    We shall see but I sense much much more taxes, the forced gun buy back and a forced shut down to control covid.
    Just a way to corral and control the American people.

Re: Dumber Election Results? Trump in 2020 Or Brits Voting Churchill Out In 1945??

The idea that Trump is responsible for the greatest economy of all-time is a complete joke. I'm not even going to entertain the rest of the garbage on the list. There is not one piece of economic data that supports that claim. Trump is going to leave office with a worse economy than the one he inherited. That is a FACT.

He inherited one of the longest expansions in our nation's history and couldn't even outperform the growth of Obama's last 3 years. His stock market returns lag Obama's. Market volatility has not been higher on average for most of my lifetime. All Trump did was take a good economy, cut a few regulations and taxes. It's like pouring gasoline on a roaring fire, eventually the flame burns down. He's almost put out the fire.

Fact is, Trump will be leaving the office after 4 years with our country in a worse place than what he inherited, and exactly what happened in 1992 and 2008, will leave a big mess for Democrats to clean up. Don't worry though, the Republicans will take all the credit and will get reelected, only to screw it up again.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Just speaking to a friend who has a cattle farm he knows regulations and taxes against raising his cattle might put him out of business.
    When I ask what he mentioned that when Obama was president with Biden they pushed for a tax against cows because of the methane gas and the open water regulations.
    We shall see but I sense much much more taxes, the forced gun buy back and a forced shut down to control covid.
    Just a way to corral and control the American people.
    Us small cattle farmers really struggled under Obama. One of the reasons I can no longer vote democrat.