Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Racist

Rupp's Runt

Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Racist

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    a white person will NEVER face discrimination to the effect of which they have doled it out for generations and continue to do so today.
    The wording of this tells me all I need to know.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Ra

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post

Apparently Stu has a real problem with white people...

Darryl

Re: Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Ra

Well the narrative across every news station is that black are treated unfairly and whites are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    LOL..you found a 26 min video that contained it. No 10 sec clip that misses any clarifying comments. Search "good people on both sides and you will find dozens of 10 sec clips that have no context where he states he is not referring to White Supermicists. And no need to fact check because I have stated many times the what he saud was not what he meant. That is obvious...as obvious as when Trump excluded the white supermacists, something liberals ignore.
    No. There are like 50 of them on YouTube of the :20 clip. I just sent the whole thing to give context.

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
    It’s super easy to find them. Again, no conspiracy.

Trump didn’t need context with his Muslim ban. He literally meant it exactly how he said it and said so dozens of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Apparently Stu has a real problem with white people...

Darryl
    I don't have a problem with white people. I have a problem with any people who deny systemic racism exists, they are about as useless to me as holocaust deniers. It's not my fault that most of those people happen to be white.
    Last edited by StuBleedsBlue2; 11-17-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post

I am glad this tells you all that you need to know because it is a factual statement. Actually, it's a little sad that my comment would have to tell you something.

Rupp's Runt

I am glad this tells you all that you need to know because it is a factual statement. Actually, it's a little sad that my comment would have to tell you something.
    It is sad you can't see it.

Common sense meter is about half full.

Let’s play somewhat nice folks. Generalized responses serve the purpose when we start to get angry

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

No, it is your opinion of fact, not a factual statement.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    No, it is your opinion of fact, not a factual statement.
    Please describe how white people have been treated worse than being slaves, the era of Jim Crow and the remnants of those ideologies today.

Simply amazing that anyone can believe that it is white people being overly persecuted and discriminated in America.

Slavery has been accepted as our nation's original sin. Are you denying that as a fact?

If we cannot even establish that black people and other minorities have experienced the overwhelming brunt of discrimination in our nation's history, then there is absolutely nothing that we can discuss. You are living in a fictional world.

Reading some of the comments I just start to feel sorry for them, it’s time to live life and stop with this narrative each America has the freedom to achieve greatness some choose too and some do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Let’s play somewhat nice folks. Generalized responses serve the purpose when we start to get angry

Please describe how white people have been treated worse than being slaves, the era of Jim Crow and the remnants of those ideologies today.

Simply amazing that anyone can believe that it is white people being overly persecuted and discriminated in America.

Slavery has been accepted as our nation's original sin. Are you denying that as a fact?

If we cannot even establish that black people and other minorities have experienced the overwhelming brunt of discrimination in our nation's history, then there is absolutely nothing that we can discuss. You are living in a fictional world.
    An African American (black man if you prefer) was elected, twice, as the POTUS. Pretty overwhelmingly.

You said ongoing systemic racism. I disagree. That is your opinion, not a fact. I think the election I mentioned there pretty much proves that by itself.

IT is you choosing to live in a fictional world by trying to make a historical action prevalent today. It is not.

It’s all a matter of both perception and opinion. There will always be a disagreement. Most people in the minority would feel one way and probably A good portion of Whites are going to feel differently.
    And it’s likely to be specific to where you live and other factors. For instance coaching staffs both white and black pretty much across the board believe in systemic racism and point to situations they have had to deal with in the course of coaching young men of color. That cannot be denied and supports the fact that it is a common held position. That’s not to be taking sides because where others exist and operate it may not be true in the least .

Why can’t we just except that in some areas and situations it might be true and in others not true. Lumping something into one pile and creating complete disagreement is often the true culprit in limiting constructive dialogue. Pretty much no opinion is without merit depending on where you are and what you have experienced.

Anger does no good at all.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Why can’t we just except that in some areas and situations it might be true and in others not true. Lumping something into one pile and creating complete disagreement is often the true culprit in limiting constructive dialogue. Pretty much no opinion is without merit depending on where you are and what you have experienced.

Anger does no good at all.
    Amen and not angry