Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Racist

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Racist

Darryl
    Last edited by Darryl; 11-15-2020 at 12:55 PM.

Re: Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Ra

Anybody who defies the left is by definition racist, and comparable to Hitler
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Odd, Trump Is Hated Because He’s Racist; If Obama Is Hated It’s Because WE Are Ra

Being a racist is one of MANY reasons why Trump is hated. I couldn’t stand Trump when he was a Democrat. He’s always a vapid piece of human excrement to me. He has just doubled down on it on a recurring basis in the last 10 years.

I will never generalize all Obama haters as being racist, but every single one of them that I have had any meaningful conversation with are absolutely racists.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Being a racist is one of MANY reasons why Trump is hated. I couldn’t stand Trump when he was a Democrat. He’s always a vapid piece of human excrement to me. He has just doubled down on it on a recurring basis in the last 10 years.

I will never generalize all Obama haters as being racist, but every single one of them that I have had any meaningful conversation with are absolutely racists.
    Except Trump is not a racist. Of course any non liberal is a racist according to liberals, myself included. Funny thing is that how you describe him is exactly what I think of you (a vile POS)

Of course you did call Darryl a racist earlier today...because you would never do that.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

"We’re on the verge of having someone take over the conservative movement who is a con artist."

"Has spent a career of sticking it to working people."

"He is utterly amoral."

"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

"A narcissist at a level that I don't think this country has ever seen."

"He describes his battle with venereal disease as his own personal Vietnam."

"You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to hell."

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

"He's completely full of ****".

"The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership. The way he treats women and spends like a drunken sailor. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with White supremacists."

"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is."

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities."

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman."
    "Trump is batshit crazy."

"He's a compulsive self promoter and a full blown bullshit artist."

"This is far beyond garden-variety narcissism. He is not simply weak, his ego is a fragile thing that must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing of what he claims to be."

Everyone of those quotes were from ardent Republicans. Politicians. Commentators. Friends of Trump. Family Members.

There are many reasons people dislike Trump.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Except Trump is not a racist. Of course any non liberal is a racist according to liberals, myself included. Funny thing is that how you describe him is exactly what I think of you (a vile POS)

Of course you did call Darryl a racist earlier today...because you would never do that.
    Please.

I didn’t call Darryl a racist.

And Trump is absolutely a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    "We’re on the verge of having someone take over the conservative movement who is a con artist."

"He is utterly amoral."

"This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth."

"He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

"The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership. The way he treats women and spends like a drunken sailor. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with White supremacists."

"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is."

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities."

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman."

"This is far beyond garden-variety narcissism. He is not simply weak, his ego is a fragile thing that must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing of what he claims to be."

Everyone of those quotes were from ardent Republicans. Politicians. Commentators. Friends of Trump. Family Members.

Some of these quotes, or at least similar ones, can be attributed to those who were his friends.

I understand your point Doc, but it must be in how you define the term liberal. If you define a lib as one who considers all republican's racists then Id agree. But that does not include the huge majority of dems in this country.

In truth, only a small percentage of liberals (as folks here define the term) would consider the majority of republicans racist.
    There are many republicans in office currently that enjoy the respect of democrats and almost every family is divided along political lines. People loved, liked, and respected by each other.
    So I consider that no more than a manufactured talking point (by conservative media) meant to defend Donald Trump and in particular to defend supporting him. No matter if he is racist or not.

I'd equate it to saying all conservatives believe liberals support killing babies. And you have made clear that you are pro choice in the past. Such broad statements painting democrats with a far left brush have been common here in the past and contradict the point you are making.

Also some conservatives who are currently active in this forum have made statements at odds with your pro choice stance placing you in that same liberal mold by using similar "logic" to what you just used.

As I remember your view on abortion is pro freedom. As in pro not wanting the federal government telling adults what they can and cant do.
    I'm afraid that classifies you as liberal to most conservatives here. My point is, those type terms are not being used consistently...but conveniently.

Almost everyone is both liberal and conservative depending on the issue. But in politics the issue itself is tailored to promote partisanship to inspire a base of support and target audience.
    Then the more extreme of the opposition is pointed to by politicians and pundits so as to enflame opinions of the entire base. Both sides do this and those issues seem to never go away do they?
    That is often by design as they are age old political footballs.

A growing small percentage of the population are far right and far left and now receive more coverage than the rest. That's to continue to expand the base outward and divide the majority in the middle. Thus you can only be liberal or conservative, when in fact that does not begin to describe anyone. Only serving to categorize us all for commercial targeting and as a political base.

Ingenious manipulation really.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-15-2020 at 07:35 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Please.

I didn’t call Darryl a racist.

And Trump is absolutely a racist.
    actually did... and a xenophobic as well.

Oh, and Trump is actually absolutely not a racist. Can't say the same about Joe Biden though. He is the one who did not want his kids raised in a racial jungle, or is mentor and eulogist for Robert (KKK) Bird, or the one who actually believes to work in a Dunkin Donuts you need an Indian accent or the guy who thinks blacks can't think for themselves (otherwise they "ain't black), or the jackass who plays Mexican music on his IPhone at a rally because all Mexicans like Mariachi bands (well at least he didn't come out in a sombrero)..... but keep telling everybody Trump is a racist.

So please, quit with the Trump is a racist BULL. None of Trumps policies were "racist", unless you considering replacing Biden crime bill as racist, or creating jobs for ALL citizens, or providing millions of dollars to historically black colleges, or starting opportunity zones. So rather than just keep repeatedly barfing up the left's "he is a racist...he is a racits", provide some FACTUALY data to support your stance.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-15-2020 at 07:42 PM.

"He is utterly amoral."

Those are words, not actions. I know many who said similar things about Obama. I'm sure I can find just as many calling Obama a douchebag, a slime ball, a race baiter, a terrorist sympathizer, a musliim, a foreigner, etc.... Does not make them true. And you are right, there are many reasons to dislike Trump. Many real reasons that can be supported by actions and fact. Being a racist is not one of them. But in true "radical leftist" (for Dave Clark) standard operating procedure. call anybody you disagree with a racist. I've stated before, I find that term, and referring to anybody in that manner on the same level as I would consider calling an African American the "N-word". It is a disgusting tactic. It is the lowest form of debate or discussion. It offers nothing and has no defense. YOU ARE A RACIST BECAUSE I SAY YOU ARE A RACIST is a practice of the a group that can't make a decent argument.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-15-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I understand your point Doc, but it must be in how you define the term liberal. If you define a lib as one who considers all republican's racists then Id agree. But that does not include the huge majority of dems in this country.

In truth, only a small percentage of liberals (as folks here define the term) would consider the majority of republicans racist.
    There are many republicans in office currently that enjoy the respect of democrats and almost every family is divided along political lines. People loved, liked, and respected by each other.
    So I consider that no more than a manufactured talking point (by conservative media) meant to defend Donald Trump and in particular to defend supporting him. No matter if he is racist or not.

I'd equate it to saying all conservatives believe liberals support killing babies. And you have made clear that you are pro choice in the past. Such broad statements painting democrats with a far left brush have been common here in the past and contradict the point you are making.

Also some conservatives who are currently active in this forum have made statements at odds with your pro choice stance placing you in that same liberal mold by using similar "logic" to what you just used.

As I remember your view on abortion is pro freedom. As in pro not wanting the federal government telling adults what they can and cant do.
    I'm afraid that classifies you as liberal to most conservatives here. My point is, those type terms are not being used consistently...but conveniently.

Almost everyone is both liberal and conservative depending on the issue. But in politics the issue itself is tailored to promote partisanship to inspire a base of support and target audience.
    Then the more extreme of the opposition is pointed to by politicians and pundits so as to enflame opinions of the entire base. Both sides do this and those issues seem to never go away do they?
    That is often by design as they are age old political footballs.

A growing small percentage of the population are far right and far left and now receive more coverage than the rest. That's to continue to expand the base outward and divide the majority in the middle. Thus you can only be liberal or conservative, when in fact that does not begin to describe anyone. Only serving to categorize us all for commercial targeting and as a political base.

Ingenious manipulation really.
    No need for that. Actually it makes me a libertarian. I don't want the gov't in my business at all. That is classic liberitarianism. Personally I believe abortion is wrong...that is and always has been my opinion. But its my opinion, one I don't force on others.

I know many who said similar things about Obama. I'm sure I can find just as many calling Obama a douchebag, a slime ball, a race baiter, a terrorist sympathizer, a musliim, a foreigner, etc.... Does not make them true.
    I can assure you that you will not find 15 quotes from Democrats (friends, fellow politicians and family of Obama) that read anything close to any of those.
    ~Puma~

Skimmed the article and nowhere did I see "race", "racist" or anything that refers to genetic makeup. I saw one reference to a woman stating to John McCain that Obama was an "Arab", but the "Birther conspiracy" is not based on race but rather the Constitutional requirement in Article 11 that the President be a Natural Born American citizen. Some people believe the Constitution is relevant, and its words have meaning. After all, nobody is above the law.....even the democratic President

No need for that. Actually it makes me a libertarian. I don't want the gov't in my business at all. That is classic liberitarianism. Personally I believe abortion is wrong...that is and always has been my opinion. But its my opinion, one I don't force on others.
    Isn't that "pro choice" Doc? I believe some abortions are the wrong choice too.
    Some are not. Rape, incest, and when the mothers life is threatened etc..

But regardless, you are pro choice by definition, just as you have stated. Pro abortion, which neither of us are, is a republican term used to describe those against a law to ban abortions.

It is a fact that yours is considered a liberal position. And I agree with your position.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-15-2020 at 08:05 PM.

I can assure you that you will not find 15 quotes from Democrats (friends, fellow politicians and family of Obama) that read anything close to any of those.
    I probably could.... but it would take awhile because many/most democrats simply spout the party talking points rather then actually think for themselves. They should not step out of line per the Washington Post. Of course most people don't want to be labelled racist so speaking anything negative about BHO is by definitioni racist according to many.

Isn't that "pro choice" Doc? I believe some abortions are the wrong choice too.
    Some are not. Rape, incest, and when the mothers life is threatened etc..

But regardless, you are pro choice by definition as you have stated.

Does that makes you a conservative??? Of course not. I don't have to follow every mandate of a movement to be included.

So please, quit with the Trump is a racist BULL. None of Trumps policies were "racist", unless you considering replacing Biden crime bill as racist, or creating jobs for ALL citizens, or providing millions of dollars to historically black colleges, or starting opportunity zones. So rather than just keep repeatedly barfing up the left's "he is a racist...he is a racits", provide some FACTUALY data to support your stance.
    I'm asking this seriously....but are you saying that someone is a racist only if they DO something racist but not if they SAY something racist?
    ~Puma~

Does that makes you a conservative??? Of course not. I don't have to follow every mandate of a movement to be included.
    Point is, not all or even a majority of liberals believe you or all republicans in general are racist.
    Just like not all Trump supporters believe that being pro choice is an equally immoral position to take.

And on following a mandate..AMEN.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-15-2020 at 08:15 PM.

I saying a racist does not get rid of a crime bill that disproportionately puts minorities in jail. A racist does not fight to get millions of dollars to black colleges. A racist does not create an environment that helps blacks and other minorities out of poverty.

A racist could be somebody who befriends a Klansman and speaks at his funeral by referring to him as a mentor. Or somebody who believes only certain ethnicities should hold certain jobs, or that a person who sells crack cocaine should go to jail for a longer period that someone sell regular cocaine. People say "racist things" all the time.... INCLUDING the President elect. Throwing the term out indiscriminately cheapens the meaning.

And for clarity, no, I don't think Biden is a racist but there is no doubt he has said some incredibly racist things. Apply the same standard to him as you do to Trump and I have no compliant. But you can guarantee if Trump said *you need to be an indian to work in a dunkin donuts" it would not be called a gaffe. It would be called a racial bigotted slur.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-15-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Point is, not all or even a majority of liberals believe you or all republicans in general are racist.
    Just like not all Trump supporters believe that being pro choice is an equally immoral position to take.

And on following a mandate..AMEN.
    Point is just the LOUD MOUTHED OBNOXIOUS ONES

Point is just the LOUD MOUTHED OBNOXIOUS ONES
    Point taken.

I honestly can't say if either man is knowingly racist or not. I can only guess by looking at recent examples which may or may not appear racist.

Plus I have family members that I love who are indeed racist. However not in a violent or political way, and yet they would deny it right in the middle of a racist joke.

Actions in this age of considerable enlightenment with regard to race speak louder than words...and more telling.

Still, I don't know for certain but I believe appearances do matter for our leaders.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-15-2020 at 08:32 PM.

actually did... and a xenophobic as well.
    Wrong again. I made those comments in response to a slam on Muslims. That wasn’t Darryl.

Birtherism = racism

Fine people on both sides = racism

Trump’s EO on diversity training = racism

Central Park 5 = racism

I can go on and on....

Wrong again. I made those comments in response to a slam on Muslims. That wasn’t Darryl.

Birtherism = racism

Central Park 5 = racism

I can go on and on....
    And you can be wrong.

Simply put, differing opinions and policy is not racism. Just because you believe it does not make it so.

Birtherism = racism

Central Park 5 = racism

I can go on and on....
    Sorry, it was CMJ. Point is still the same...Anyone who disagrees with you or your party line is a racist.

1) Muslim is not a race so being antimuslim is not racist. Likely it means you are against many of the things they support such as shira law, death to gays, stoning women, etc

2) birthism is not racism. To quote Inigo Montoya, “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” The birthism conspiracy relates to Article 11 of the Constitution which requires the President to be a natural born citizen. Is no mention of race. After all, nobody is above the law, not even the President

3) Again with this lie. Does it ever get old? He specifically stated he was not referring to white supremacist. He stated it originally and multiple times after.

4) Diversity Training is seen by many as racist, myself included.

5) Central park five was about law and order. He is and has been an advocate of it. Unlike Kamala Harris who refused to release convicted crimminals when exculpatory evidence was discovered, or who fund raised to get looters and rioters out of jail so they can continue the carnage
    Last edited by Doc; 11-16-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Sorry, it was CMJ. Point is still the same...Anyone who disagrees with you or your party line is a racist.
    No, that is not the what it is at all. Anyone who ACTS like a racist is a racist.

I'm not sure why you are so hung up on the term racism. You erroneously accused me of calling Darryl a racist, when in fact, I pointed out bigotry and xenophobia about an very insensitive comment about Muslims. The only point to drive home here is that you are still wrong.

It is very evident that you have a perspective of racism that does not align at all with those that are the predominant victims of it. Based upon your belief that diversity training is racist (and these other things are not by your admission), it seems to me that your view of racism mainly focuses on anything that portrays a white person in a negative light.

It's really a needed conversation imo. And this is exactly what many have called for.
    It's just so daggone hard to get past feeling defensive in such a conversation. Especially when Americans have all come to identify strongly with left and right, liberal and conservative, and even one race or another.
    There really is no middle when it comes to some issues, and no way to judge people motives in defending some positions.

I agree with some points made by everyone on both sides and disagree with others, and have a feeling I'm in the majority feeling that way.

Still, these are things that need to be discussed on a national scale.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-16-2020 at 09:49 AM.

No, that is not the what it is at all. Anyone who ACTS like a racist is a racist.

I'm not sure why you are so hung up on the term racism. You erroneously accused me of calling Darryl a racist, when in fact, I pointed out bigotry and xenophobia about an very insensitive comment about Muslims. The only point to drive home here is that you are still wrong.

It is very evident that you have a perspective of racism that does not align at all with those that are the predominant victims of it. Based upon your belief that diversity training is racist (and these other things are not by your admission), it seems to me that your view of racism mainly focuses on anything that portrays a white person in a negative light.
    Why am I hung up on the term "racist"? Because having been called one for the 8 Obama years because I disagreed with his POLICIES, and being called one for 4 years because I agree with Trumps POLICIES, I am sick and tired of it. It is OFFENSIVE to be called that. It is evident that from your perspective, anything you disagree with or anything that a Trump supporter does is by definition racist. Its not.

It’s kind of sickening that some believe they need to go out of there way to prove they are not racist and others are.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    It’s kind of sickening that some believe they need to go out of there way to prove they are not racist and others are.
    That can be true. It can also be true of others that go out of their way to prove someone else is being mistaken for racist, when none of us have any way of knowing their motives without at least some room for doubt.
    It's all a bit of a guessing game dressed as fact related to who and what we support. And when we are not affected by it otherwise, (we have no minority input here) I'm not sure we can adequately come to any conclusion.

Strange days indeed.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-16-2020 at 10:31 AM.