Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Read This Elsewhere, Could Have Been Written By Millions Of Republicans

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Read This Elsewhere, Could Have Been Written By Millions Of Republicans

Link

Dear Vice President Biden,
    Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
    I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. Also, I remember:
    - How Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration;
    - How you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign;
    - How you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump;
    - How your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV;
    - How you and your Democratic Party to impeached my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out, Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter;
    - How you and your Democratic Party blamed President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with;
    - How you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America;
    - How you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump; and,
    - How you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.
    This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe.. and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. This Trump supporter will be according you the same respect you gave my President Trump and you can take that to the bank!

Re: Read This Elsewhere, Could Have Been Written By Millions Of Republicans

Your move, Joe.

Guessing he will move away from us and widen the split

I have always said I will offer the same respect to the man Joe Biden as they afforded Trump. I will respect the office, as I always have
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Dear Former Vice President Biden,

Edited for accuracy.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Read This Elsewhere, Could Have Been Written By Millions Of Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Dear Former Vice President Biden,

Edited for accuracy.
    I imagine his role will still be Vice President. Camela will be running the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I imagine his role will still be Vice President. Camela will be running the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Given further consideration and blueboss's apt correction, I withdraw my edit.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.