Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: General, not personal covid report from Bozeman

General, not personal covid report from Bozeman

The growth rate in covid cases for the age group 20-29 is currently exponential in Gallatin County. The cases by age group time line graph is 6th graph down. School starts mid Sept and cases rise rapidly and now the graph is approaching vertical.

MSU remains open claiming classes are not a spreader event. That seems beside the point. Lecturing me about a mask is not going to move that line.

https://www.healthygallatin.org/wp-c...FqSuDF6mzdpuUQ

Re: General, not personal covid report from Bozeman

Your post made me dig for age stats for Fayette county.

The statistician in me was happy to see a nice, well formed bell curve.

51% of our cases are between age 15-34. 34% are between 15 and 24.

People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Interestingly, while Uk student cases are tracking with the overall numbers, they may not be driving them. You can see a larger spike in August-September of UK cases, and maybe they have driven a later surge, but it looks like they have tailed off some as overall cases have grown. Some of that may also be testing bias for earlier testing on campus, not sure.

People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The concern in March was that we'd end up in a Lombardy situation where health care would be rationed away from older patients due to insufficient resources. Because we never quite got to that point, people assumed we never would. But when you read that Covid-positive-but-asymptomatic health care workers in North Dakota are being permitted to continue working because of insufficient staffing, you realize we're getting closer.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 11-13-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    The concern in March was the we'd end up in a Lombardy situation where health care would be rationed due to insufficient resources. Because we never quite got to that point, people assumed we never would. But when you read that Covid-positive-but-asymptomatic health care workers in North Dakota are being permitted to continue working because of insufficient staffing, you realize we're getting closer.
    Yes. Hospitalizations in Lex-Fayette: