Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Will Republicans Hold Senate? Libs Have 1.5 Months To Steal Election

I cannot over state how important this is; if the Dems gain control of the Senate, this nation is sunk

Darryl

Re: Will Republicans Hold Senate? Libs Have 1.5 Months To Steal Election

Some in the media are suggesting liberals move to GA so they can vote in this runoff.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

And the only way Republicans lose those two seats is if the Dems steal them, right? I think this is a very poor strategy btw. We saw it play out with mail in votes. Trump slammed them for months and then lo and behold....most Republicans didn't use them. Which is fine as long as they showed up on Election Day. But anyone who has ever worked for a campaign will tell you to do everything possible to get people to vote early....because life happens on Election Day. And sometimes people don't show up and vote.

Slamming the integrity of the Georgia election (run by Republicans) and then expecting Republicans to show up in droves again in January is a tall task. And I think a miscalculation.

Having said that, I think the Republicans there have a few strong advantages:

1. Even though Georgia is trending purple, it still tilts red.
    2. Perdue just beat Osoff in this election. And that is with Biden beating Trump. So there is work to do there for Dems to win.
    3. Biden will be the President. And that will be more obvious in January. And I think some independents (who will ultimately decide this) would prefer a balanced government.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Some in the media are suggesting liberals move to GA so they can vote in this runoff.
    Pass. Ha
    ~Puma~

Didn’t work in FL, hopefully not in GA either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Didn’t work in FL, hopefully not in GA either.

It is downright illegal, and the state of GA has stated so, as it is considered fraud. Of course that doesn't seem to matter when it comes to voting. Fraud happens, and we accept it.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It is downright illegal, and the state of GA has stated so, as it is considered fraud. Of course that doesn't seem to matter when it comes to voting. Fraud happens, and we accept it.
    Oh, there's no fraud. Trump is a Double Knot Spy for Putin, we just haven't found the evidence yet, after 4 years and $50 million dollars and unlimited prosecutorial powers, but we know there's no real election fraud despite no such investigation and the history books stuffed full of it and every possible economic and political reason in the world for it to happen.

If you don't get with the program you may find yourself the subject of this next week's Two Minutes Hate.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Pass. Ha
    Chicken.

Georgia is pretty much the same as California. They touch an ocean, kinda, and the weather is the same (for about 10 days a year), and both are pretty close to mountains (different ones), and pretty close to legal gambling (can barely tell Vegas from Mississippi).

Just git on over har, grab a beer and some chawing 'baaca and fit right on in. Say, do you like possum stew?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Fab Five

The folks in Cali need to go someplace.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Yeah, but I have some good friends in Georgia, and they were there first.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

No way! They need to keep their hippie liberal bullshit out there!

The Pacific ocean is really convenient for them. I'd go there. Right off a pier.

Sent each R candidate a minimum reportable donation.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Sent each R candidate a minimum reportable donation.
    Do what the Dems are doing with Act Blue. Go get prepaid credit cards and donate each under a different name.

I'm sure no unqualified people are participating though. There's no fraud in our system. oh no.

Likely down that way pre-Biden “no more than a mile from your house lockdown”. Maybe I’ll go by a Courthouse and vote.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKERCATFAN View Post
    No way! They need to keep their hippie liberal bullshit out there!
    C’mon San Andreas fault!! Get busy!!!

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

GA has Martin Luther King
    CA has Maxine Waters