Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pfizer COVID vaccine greater than 90% effective

Rupp's Runt

Re: Pfizer COVID vaccine greater than 90% effective

Thanks Pedro

Re: Pfizer COVID vaccine greater than 90% effective

A lot of discussion right now as to whether they should stick with the original vaccination plan (2 doses ~ 3 weeks apart) or go with getting as many first doses in people as possible and coming back around to the 2nd dose when they can.

I'm not an epidemiologist and didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but it seems there are good arguments on both sides. What I've read has been a refreshing change from political Twitter where if anyone disagrees with you they're obviously The Devil and should be sent to a penal colony.

It seems to me that the 1 dose/2 dose question isn't especially relevant until they've ramped up vaccinations/day. They're way behind schedule on even the 2 dose strategy.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Pfizer COVID vaccine greater than 90% effective

I've watched with great interest the implementation of that one vaccine plan. I think there's a lot of merit to it, but I know that I would prefer to get the full 2 doses myself, and I'm sure others would as well. I guess if I knew how long the delay would be for the masses as a whole it might push me one way or another on what they should do nation-wide.

In the meantime, of course, my state lags at the bottom in just about everything. I love Alabama, and especially Birmingham and the surrounding areas. There is so, so much good here. But man, we can screw up about anything.