Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: N. Korea threatens war, again

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

Re: N. Korea threatens war, again

What else is new? And of course, Hillary-n-Obama will want to "talk" with them so's we can reach an 'agreement' that will probably cost the United States even more money that we don't have...........j/s.
    MOLON LABE!

Tell South Korea they can either a) write us a HUGE check for continuing to protect them, or b) get their own army up to snuff b/c we're packing up. I'm sick of having this mess under our protective umbrella.

No doubt suncat is right. We'll give them aid they can use to help prop up their regime in return for promises they've broken again and again. Probably send Carter to get the agreement and do the same Lord Chamberlain impression he did last time when Clinton was President.

Obama will probably give them some F16s so they can use them against us.

I suspect any diplomatic meeting will go something like this:

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Obama will probably give them some F16s so they can use them against us.
    Or israel. I swear hed end diplomatic relations w them if he could.

It's the smart move by the north. Our smart move would b to tighten the loose even harder every time they go down this road or just get out completely. Of course we won't have the military assets for the first option bc were spending that money on health care for illegal aliens and free cell phones for the useless third of our society.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.