Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Can You Believe The Arrogance Of Liberals Lecturing Folks On Not Contesting Results

4+ years of fake investigations and trying to overthrow a President

They really are a special kind of stupid...

Darryl

One and Done

Re: Can You Believe The Arrogance Of Liberals Lecturing Folks On Not Contesting Resul

Its not stupidity. It’s cold, calculated manipulation and mendacity.

Re: Can You Believe The Arrogance Of Liberals Lecturing Folks On Not Contesting Resul

I won’t be wearing genitalia themed hats or looting liquor stores in reaction to losing an election. That is not who conservatives and moderates and republicans are

I won’t be wearing camo clothing and entering the Michigan Capitol with an assault weapon or planning to kidnap the Michigan governor. That is not who liberals and democrats are. And I won’t debate this any further. My point is....it seems to be much easier to fault the other side than to try to meet in the middle.

If you are tempted to ridicule me for posting this because I have posted very few times before....go ahead, I don’t mind. I read KSR Premium a lot and think I will stay there. I know that the Barber Shop was set up for this purpose so you guys keep at it.

Darryl, I am a liberal from the Midwest and live Alabama. My son has lived in Mobile and on Dauphin Island for five years. I love it there and am going back to Dauphin Island for two weeks in February

Quote Originally Posted by pdb View Post
    I won’t be wearing camo clothing and entering the Michigan Capitol with an assault weapon or planning to kidnap the Michigan governor. That is not who liberals and democrats are. And I won’t debate this any further. My point is....it seems to be much easier to fault the other side than to try to meet in the middle.

If you are tempted to ridicule me for posting this because I have posted very few times before....go ahead, I don’t mind. I read KSR Premium a lot and think I will stay there. I know that the Barber Shop was set up for this purpose so you guys keep at it.

Darryl, I am a liberal from the Midwest and live Alabama. My son has lived in Mobile and on Dauphin Island for five years. I love it there and am going back to Dauphin Island for two weeks in February
    Hope your son has recovered from Sally. That whole area got hit pretty hard.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by pdb View Post

Or show up illegally armed with AR-15's at the Philadelphia Convention Center where they are counting votes: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/philade...vote-counting/

Or call for Dr. Fauci's head to be put on a spike and displayed outside the White House: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/06/stev...g-comment.html

We can show examples of wrongdoing across the board all day.

Any and all violence is wrong. Any and all looting is wrong. Any and all threats against leaders is wrong. On every side of the aisle. But ya, the arrogance.
    ~Puma~

So two guys show up armed with A.R. 15’s is equivalent to a whole summer of leftists tearing this country apart, looting, burning down cities. forever destroying people’s businesses? Got it...

Are you really equating the 2 situations?

Like many youngsters, my youngest son moved to Portland three years ago because he wanted to experience a liberal city. After watching those terrorist thugs riot for nearly 120 straight days, he despises liberals now.

He cannot get to his classes or work without being endangered.

Darryl

Those would be kidnappers were very unusual Trump supporters

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.det...amp/6060368002

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    So two guys show up armed with A.R. 15’s is equivalent to a whole summer of leftists tearing this country apart, looting, burning down cities. forever destroying people’s businesses? Got it...

Are you really equating the 2 situations?

Like many youngsters, my youngest son moved to Portland three years ago because he wanted to experience a liberal city. After watching those terrorist thugs riot for nearly 120 straight days, he despises liberals now.

He cannot get to his classes or work without being endangered.

Darryl
    Equivalence doesn't matter. They are just all wrong. Rape is worse than attempted sexual assault. Murder is worse than attempted homicide. All are just as wrong.
    ~Puma~

Those would be kidnappers were very unusual Trump supporters

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.det...amp/6060368002

Darryl

One was not. The others very much were.
    ~Puma~

I am headed to the store now to buy my goggles, black attire, helment and a bat...so I can do some peaceful protesting. Because that is my constitution right
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    One was not. The others very much were.
    Oh please. And the guy that shot Steve Scalese was a TYPICAL liberal. Is the view nice from that high horse?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I guess these Democratic supported militia groups marching in cities were legal?

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    Equivalence doesn't matter. They are just all wrong. Rape is worse than attempted sexual assault. Murder is worse than attempted homicide. All are just as wrong.
    An absurd argument; so far, those 2 men harmed no one and the liberal anarchists destroyed millions of dollars of other people’s properties, assaulted multiple people, etc

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Hope your son has recovered from Sally. That whole area got hit pretty hard.
    Thanks. He moved to Arlington, VA (a bit different from Dauphin Island!) in March so he avoided Sally. There were a couple of storms while he was there that shut down the west end of the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Oh please. And the guy that shot Steve Scalese was a TYPICAL liberal. Is the view nice from that high horse?
    That was the exact point I made above. There are crazies who break the law on both side of the aisle. Literally exactly my point.
    Like the cop who said to put a bullet in the head of Biden supporters:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/cops-in-c...den-supporters
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 11-06-2020 at 03:56 PM.

An absurd argument; so far, those 2 men harmed no one and the liberal anarchists destroyed millions of dollars of other people’s properties, assaulted multiple people, etc

Darryl
    And should all be prosecuted for breaking the law. Just like these two.
    Why is it that the very few Dems on this board constantly say it’s wrong no matter who does it but every time one of these cases is brought up by a conservative doing it it’s downplayed??
    It’s all wrong no matter who does it. Point blank full stop. Nothing else really needs to be said. Wrong is wrong.

This is turning into an our guys are bad, but yours are worser discussion.....smh

It’s a debate(opinion) what would you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    This is turning into an our guys are bad, but yours are worser discussion.....smh
    No...this is a discussion about how morons are morons. And morons on one side do not represent all on that side. The vast majority of liberals or conservatives are not represented by the fringe. Not all liberals are in favor of shooting congressmen, nor are all conservatives in favor of kidnapping governors. However I do stand by the statement that many liberals are (not) opposed to rioting and looting because it helps them achieve their political goals. Note that I stated some, not all
    Last edited by Doc; 11-06-2020 at 09:52 PM.

Doc, we agree there... however, it’s criminal no matter how you slice it.