Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mail In Ballots Overwhelmingly Favor Dems; In-person Voting Overwhelmingly For Trump

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Mail In Ballots Overwhelmingly Favor Dems; In-person Voting Overwhelmingly For Trump

Anyone that doesn’t have a problem with his election is as crooked as the ones running this scam.

I doubt Biden is behind it; that guy could not organize a kid’s birthday party

Darryl

Mail In Ballots Overwhelmingly Favor Dems; In-person Voting Overwhelmingly For Trump

It’s seems as though it’s set up to make it easier to see what the target is for the number of votes needed. Votes just keep coming, and keep counting until you hit the number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Mail In Ballots Overwhelmingly Favor Dems; In-person Voting Overwhelmingly For Tr

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    It’s seems as though it’s set up to make it easier to see what the target is for the number of votes needed. Votes just keep coming, and keep counting until you hit the number.

Exactly.

Its odd that states that counted early voting prior to election day suddenly had a run on Biden votes late
    Last edited by Doc; 11-05-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Early voting and mail in voting should be just that, early. Votes should be made early or on Election Day, and mail ins should have arrived early or by Election Day.

I think I heard PA just have to be post marked before midnight 11/3, but have until 11/6 to arrive to be counted.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Mail In Ballots Overwhelmingly Favor Dems; In-person Voting Overwhelmingly For Tr

Mail-in and early voting is here to stay. In fact, it will only become more prevalent even after the pandemic is over. Republicans will have to get a good ground game on this if they want to remain competitive. Hoping it will go away or trying to make it go away is not a good strategy.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 11-05-2020 at 10:46 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

One and Done

What I find extremely odd is that North Carolina and Nevada haven't reported a single new vote in more than 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodycat View Post
    What I find extremely odd is that North Carolina and Nevada haven't reported a single new vote in more than 24 hours.
    The Democrats’ printing press ran out of ink

Darryl

I would like someone to explain to me why it is just accepted that people along party lines, largely in inner cities, by and large use these other voting methods. It doesn't make sense. The elderly generally make it to the polls and lean to the right. It doesn't pass the smell test. I am perfectly fine with requesting an absentee ballot and filling it out early, and this has always been an option. I am also completely ok with the early in person voting. I want everyone to have burdenless access to the polls. I don't want a system that is easy to harvest votes/commit fraud.

I want someone to have to make a slight effort to vote such as showing up at the polling place or requesting a ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Basket Case View Post
    I would like someone to explain to me why it is just accepted that people along party lines, largely in inner cities, by and large use these other voting methods. It doesn't make sense. The elderly generally make it to the polls and lean to the right. It doesn't pass the smell test. I am perfectly fine with requesting an absentee ballot and filling it out early, and this has always been an option. I am also completely ok with the early in person voting. I want everyone to have burdenless access to the polls. I don't want a system that is easy to harvest votes/commit fraud.

I want someone to have to make a slight effort to vote such as showing up at the polling place or requesting a ballot.
    I can explain because I did it.

I have voted in person on Election Day every single election of my life. But, this year, I didn't want to take a chance of having to stand in line during a pandemic.

So, I did what people all over America did. I filled out my mail in ballot at home and then I took it to a drop box (my closes was at a local Elk Club) and dropped it off there.

That is what the vast majority of these are. There was a huge push for people to do this ahead of time because of the pandemic and because many large cities have too few polling places. Its not a surprise at all that Biden is crushing these early votes because Trump has cried foul on mail ins for months...so his people were just not going to use it as much.

And in the states still counting, they were not allowed to count them early so it takes time.

I predicted on election night (and hinted at this multiple times before) that this would take days to count. And since it seems like Biden was going to win...the longer this were to drag out...Trump supporters would start crying foul.

Trump tweeted, "Stop the Count" (which is egregious in just about every way). If they were to stop the count right now....Joe Biden wins since he's ahead in Arizona and Nevada. You can't pick and choose which states to "Stop the count" just because you are behind in some and ahead in others.
    ~Puma~

What is egregious is when a candidate proclaims “We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” Apparently the definition of what is egregious depends on which side of the political isle you stand.

And for clearity, and to not be a hypocrite.... I know it was a gaffe, and that he did not mean to profess to putting together a voter fraud organization. Clearly its not like Trump when he proclaimed that White Supremacist were "GOOD PEOPLE" or that folks should inject bleach.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I’m a bottom line guy; bottom line, the Democrats are buying an election.

Quite successfully....

They will get away with it, because Republicans are wimps.

That whole bunch of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, etc. are walking around free and they should be in prison for treason.

Sickening. really. I think the Lord every day I live in a state like Alabama.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I’m a bottom line guy; bottom line, the Democrats are buying an election.

Darryl
    How are they doing that, D?

And before you guys go down that road....just please think logically here....The Dems are "buying the election" or "cheating"....but somehow didn't win the Senate????

Its just illogical.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post

And before you guys go down that road....just please think logically here....The Dems are "buying the election" or "cheating"....but somehow didn't win the Senate????

Its just illogical.
    Senate is still fluid. In Michigan miraculously all the late mail in votes swung the win to the Dem.

My best friend used to work in Philly. A good friend of his tried to vote in person Tuesday and was told she “had already voted via mail in”. They showed her a copy of her signature. She finally got it straight and managed to tie her other vote. Crap like that is happening nationwide and anyone with any objectivity knows it

Darryl

Its just illogical.
    Some how they made a roaring comeback to defeat James big lead in Michigan. Could not do it in SC with Graham, poss because the election process there is competent. Could not do it in NC with Tillis because the election process there is competent. Meanwhile Michigan is hiding the count process. Is that a logical argument?

I am not saying there is any cheating going on....only that the setup in Michigan gives the appearance that it could be done easily. Election day voter registration is a cock of warm brown stuff IMO. If you want to vote, great. Nobody is stopping anybody..however there should be certain requirements to do so. Pre-registration is one, voter ID is another. Heck, you need to do things to get unemployment, medicare, welfare...you can't just walk into the welfare office and get a check. Likewise you need an ID. Any of the government "handouts" require a little effort however asking the same for voting is somehow labeled as suppression.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-05-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Senate is still fluid. In Michigan miraculously all the late mail in votes swung the win to the Dem.

My best friend used to work in Philly. A good friend of his tried to vote in person Tuesday and was told she “had already voted via mail in”. They showed her a copy of her signature. She finally got it straight and managed to tie her other vote. Crap like that is happening nationwide and anyone with any objectivity knows it

Darryl
    That happened to me in California 4 years ago. I had accidentally clicked "mail in" on my registration and showed up to vote. Just like your friend....got it worked out. It happens.
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Some how they made a roaring comeback to defeat James big lead in Michigan. Could not do it in SC with Graham, poss because the election process there is competent. Could not do it in NC with Tillis because the election process there is competent. Meanwhile Michigan is hiding the count process. Is that a logical argument.

Because of the COUNTIES the votes came from.

This really isn't nearly as "amazing" as you guys are making it to be....

Larger cities have more voters (and therefore more early vote). Those cities/counties will therefore take longer to count those votes since they couldn't start to count them until Election Day. Therefore, it is completely logical that as those larger/urban counties count those votes over the course of the day(s), its going to favor Dem candidates.

Its the same in Georgia....the vast majority of the votes yet to be counted are coming from Fulton County (Atlanta). So, those votes are going to favor Dems.
    Same in PA....those are coming from Philadelphia. You can literally go online and see where votes have not come in from. Philly is at 70% right now. So, they will largely favor Biden (that's why he is going to win there).

You can go on to these websites and click what counties are not in yet. If its a red county, it favors Trump. If its a blue county, it favors Biden. That's it.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 11-05-2020 at 10:46 AM.
    ~Puma~

Its just illogical.
    That happened to me in California 4 years ago. I had accidentally clicked "mail in" on my registration and showed up to vote. Just like your friend....got it worked out. It happens.
    Not the same at all. They showed her a copy of her ballot with her choices and signature

Darryl

Because of the COUNTIES the votes came from.

This really isn't nearly as "amazing" as you guys are making it to be....

Larger cities have more voters (and therefore more early vote). Those cities/counties will therefore take longer to count those votes since they couldn't start to count them until Election Day. Therefore, it is completely logical that as those larger/urban counties count those votes over the course of the day(s), its going to favor Dem candidates.

Its the same in Georgia....the vast majority of the votes yet to be counted are coming from Fulton County (Atlanta). So, those votes are going to favor Dems.
    Same in PA....those are coming from Philadelphia. You can literally go online and see where votes have not come in from. Philly is at 70% right now. So, they will largely favor Biden (that's why he is going to win there).

You can go on to these websites and click what counties are not in yet. If its a red county, it favors Trump. If its a blue county, it favors Biden. That's it.
    Btw, this is why Trump thinks he has a chance in Arizona. The outstanding counties (go online and see) are less blue as in other states. Therefore, that race will likely get tighter as they keep counting them. And the Republican Senator will close the gap a little as well (not enough). That isn't "amazing" or fraudulent. Its just math.
    ~Puma~

One and Done

Here is the real problem. Biden may win and, ultimately, that win may be perfectly legitimate. However, the actions of elections officials in Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina have created a clear perception of irregularity and possibly fraud.

Why stop counting on election night and then begin again later? There may be a reason for that but millions of Americans will always believe that the purpose of that was to get a sense of the numbers after election day votes are counted so that mail in/absentee/early votes can overtake that number.

Why refuse the opportunity for Republicans to observe the vote counting process in a number of hotly contested areas? Maybe there is a legitimate explanation, but that creates a clear perception to millions of Americans that something nefarious is taking place.

Why tape up paper and poster board over the windows surrounding where ballots are being counted in Michigan where the public is supposed to be able to watch? Again, creating the perception that cheating is occurring even if it is not.

Why have so many areas in the key states that will decide the election refused to release vote totals? Again, there may be an explanation, but it appears to millions of Americans that this is manipulation.

Ultimately, I believe Biden will win this election, but his victory will always be tainted by the belief among many Americans that he cheated to win. And despite what the media will tell you, that won't be Donald Trump's fault. It will be the fault of the democrat elections officials that acted in so many instances in a biased and suspicious manner.

I have absolutely no "inside info" on who voted for who. But, because I can go online and see real numbers (which I enjoy)....I can tell you that Biden is likely going to win PA by several thousand votes.
    In Georgia, its going to be damn close.

How can I know this? Because Philadelphia is at 83% reported. Biden is winning there 80%-19%. So far, roughly 600,000 votes have been cast in that county. Meaning, with 17% votes left to be counted, there are about 120,000 votes left to be counted there. If those go 80% Biden as expected...he will gain roughly 73,000 from that county.
    Then you have Pittsburgh. And Delaware County. And Bucks County. Those all favor Biden (Bucks barely). If you go through and just do the math....Biden is likely going to win.
    And I know nothing. Its just all math.
    ~Puma~

Here is the real problem. Biden may win and, ultimately, that win may be perfectly legitimate. However, the actions of elections officials in Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina have created a clear perception of irregularity and possibly fraud.
    Just to be specific, Trump is only alleging fraud/problems and filing lawsuits in Wisconsin, Michigan, PA, Georgia and Nevada.

Which means he thinks he will win in North Carolina and Arizona and lose the others.
    ~Puma~

Ultimately, I believe Biden will win this election, but his victory will always be tainted by the belief among many Americans that he cheated to win. And despite what the media will tell you, that won't be Donald Trump's fault. It will be the fault of the democrat elections officials that acted in so many instances in a biased and suspicious manner.
    I believe he will too. And yes, if states were allowed to count early votes before Election Day (like in Florida), this would be 1,000x better.
    But, I differ with you on Trump's role in this. He is tweeting "Stop the Count". Not, "Stop the Vote"....literally, he wants them to stop counting (in states where he is behind).
    He is filing lawsuits in every state he is behind.
    His son and Rudy G held a news conference in Philly because they know they will lose the election there.
    His supports held a news conference in Nevada today to do the same.

Count the votes. Recount later if necessary. Prove fraud anywhere there is any afterwards. But for now, just let the local officials do their job and count the votes.
    Final thing: many of these local election officials are not Democratic. They are Republicans.
    ~Puma~

Darryl
    We voted early because in the primaries my wife got some slack. We moved about 2 years ago. Because of her job, her address is "hidden". When she went to vote, they had the last address so we were in a different precinct. Her divers license had been updated, and she got it worked out, but we were not sure we would not have the same issue. Thus we went early in the event there was an issue (also early voting is at a central location, precinct does not matter). Had no problem at all.

Just the same 2020 narrative to fit the agenda.

One and Done

Just to be specific, Trump is only alleging fraud/problems and filing lawsuits in Wisconsin, Michigan, PA, Georgia and Nevada.

Which means he thinks he will win in North Carolina and Arizona and lose the others.
    That's not my point. I am assuming Biden will win, I'm just saying that the actions in all of these areas have created a legitimate perception that cheating has occurred.

One and Done

I believe he will too. And yes, if states were allowed to count early votes before Election Day (like in Florida), this would be 1,000x better.
    But, I differ with you on Trump's role in this. He is tweeting "Stop the Count". Not, "Stop the Vote"....literally, he wants them to stop counting (in states where he is behind).
    He is filing lawsuits in every state he is behind.
    His son and Rudy G held a news conference in Philly because they know they will lose the election there.
    His supports held a news conference in Nevada today to do the same.

Count the votes. Recount later if necessary. Prove fraud anywhere there is any afterwards. But for now, just let the local officials do their job and count the votes.
    Final thing: many of these local election officials are not Democratic. They are Republicans.
    You think that the elections officials in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Las Vegas are Republicans?!?!

You think that the elections officials in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Las Vegas are Republicans?!?!
    Ha. Those aren’t the only cities counting ballots. You sort of just made my point. You will only hear about those, but tons of Republican areas are counting as well.

The narrative is tiring, I say give it to Biden because as we have seen Democratic run cities and states are doing so well.

One and Done

Ha. Those aren’t the only cities counting ballots. You sort of just made my point. You will only hear about those, but tons of Republican areas are counting as well.
    It is only in these Democratic areas that the irregularities I mentioned have occurred. I am sure you realize that despite ignoring that point in your response. It is immaterial to what I am saying that Republican areas are also still counting. The perception of cheating that will forever stain this election comes from the very unfortunate actions of elections officials in exclusively Democrat areas.

It is only in these Democratic areas that the irregularities I mentioned have occurred. I am sure you realize that despite ignoring that point in your response. It is immaterial to what I am saying that Republican areas are also still counting. The perception of cheating that will forever stain this election comes from the very unfortunate actions of elections officials in exclusively Democrat areas.
    That is simply because that is where Trump is losing! So, that is where you are "hearing" about irregularities.

Trump lost California. You aren't hearing about them in Los Angeles.
    Trump lost New York. You aren't hearing about them in New York City.
    Trump lost Massachusetts. You aren't hearing about them in Boston.
    Trump lost Maryland. You aren't hearing about them in Baltimore.
    Trump lost Virginia. You aren't hearing about them in Alexandria.
    Trump lost Washington. You aren't hearing about them in Seattle.

I could go on and on. You will only hear these rumors in cities where Trump is losing. Yet, they are counting ballots all over America still in Republican cities and Democratic ones.
    ~Puma~