Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Election results threads

Re: Election results threads

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    That's a shame and I believe it. Can't even begin to tell you some of the hate I've gotten over the years. Hate isn't something that will ever go out of style for many people (no matter their politics).
    The internet is designed to create maximum interest. When what we want to believe finally aligns with what we are being brain fed...hate is bred into the equation for its sustained effect.

We don't hate like that by nature or even fact, we are manipulated into doing so by "artificial intelligence" (we hope). Everyone, no matter your politics, education, common sense, or preferred online entertainment is
    more than susceptible.

We are all to blame.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-08-2020 at 10:06 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

The Republican City Commissioner in Philadelphia is receiving death threats.

https://twitter.com/60minutes/status...699946496?s=21
    That is a shame IF it happened. I don't take any media report as factual, nor anything from 60 min...plus add the source is a tweet. Of course it is possibe, likely probable, that there is some moron who believes violence is the answer. Of course it is when it come to something like BLM
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Correct...I promise to be as divisive and hateful as the left has been for the last 4 years. Forgive me if the cry of unity fails to change my outlook after watching the left encouraging violence, hate, looting and nonstops attack on the President.

My hope is 2 years from now the GOP gains the house and senate. Then they impeach his quid pro quo ass and prosecutes him and his son for selling out this country to China, or whoever will pay the bill.
    Exactly.

They started on Trump BEFORE he was elected and created false narratives and accusations the entire first year. F*$K Biden and Harris. I am going to be on their records like stink on poop.

I am still waiting a week or so to let all of the final numbers and votes to be counted. But, outside of the suburban counties I posted about on Saturday where Biden flipped several important ones...there is another stat that so far is just insane.

Biden made a +20 gain in military votes from 2016. That is just a wow number. There are many reasons I believe that happened, but just the fact that it did is something that should be talked about much more.
    ~Puma~

I would say his numbers were huge in the 18-25 range also which is a given.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    I would say his numbers were huge in the 18-25 range also which is a given.
    Yes of course. The exit polls are a little more difficult this time around since so many people voted early and by mail.

But, so far, there are three groups Biden made big gains in areas of the country: suburban areas, 65+ voters and military.

He won by less in big cities (a couple of points less) and won by barely less in Black and latino vote.
    ~Puma~

Mitch is meeting with newly elected Senators today. Which I guess means he accepts the election results (since people vote for President on the same ballot as Senators)?

https://twitter.com/KellieMeyerNews/...315985920?s=20
    ~Puma~

Trump telling people he will run again in 2024. No surprise really. But, thought it interesting for two reasons:
    1. Seems he knows Biden will be President.
    2. Even if he doesn't end up running, it allows him to continue to hold rallies and raise money. Also, the emails he is sending out (some of you may have received them) for his Defense Fund says in very small writing at the bottom that 50% will be used to pay off his campaign debt. A lot of smart people believe that is one reason why he is doing all the "fraud" stuff (which he also did in 2016 after Cruz beat him in Iowa).

https://www.axios.com/trump-2024-pre...source=twitter
    ~Puma~

I am still waiting a week or so to let all of the final numbers and votes to be counted. But, outside of the suburban counties I posted about on Saturday where Biden flipped several important ones...there is another stat that so far is just insane.

Biden made a +20 gain in military votes from 2016. That is just a wow number. There are many reasons I believe that happened, but just the fact that it did is something that should be talked about much more.
    Puma, on this we can agree. And I think some of the false narrative by the media on Trump played into this. Remember how supposedly Trump called soldiers losers and suckers. Even Bolton said it did not happen and they are not friends.

But, I think Trump has to own some of this too. Mattis was and is a soldier and he and Trump did not part well. Same with Kelly. And those guys still have friends in the miltary that could influence soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    Puma, on this we can agree. And I think some of the false narrative by the media on Trump played into this. Remember how supposedly Trump called soldiers losers and suckers. Even Bolton said it did not happen and they are not friends.

But, I think Trump has to own some of this too. Mattis was and is a soldier and he and Trump did not part well. Same with Kelly. And those guys still have friends in the miltary that could influence soldiers.
    Yes. I also know for a fact his McCain feud did not go over well in Military circles.
    ~Puma~

In the area I live I was honestly surprised that the unions were supporting Biden.
    Did not see that coming.

Of course he says he is going to run in 2024, but if i were a betting man there will be a whole lot of republicans that wont let that happen. In a few months people on both sides of the isle will breath a sigh of relief and say to themselves they just didnt know how awful it really was when they were in the middle of it. Dealing with people who have mental disorders like trump are so taxing. Now the alternative is they wont even know we have a president...because he probably wont come out of the cryogenic chamber in his basement until about June. Of all the millions and millions of sharp folks in this country can't we find one that isnt a lunatic, or cheat, or zombie? I mean when is the last time you looked at both sides and said...man i like both of them so im just going to vote on policy.
    Go Cats!

You do realize his policies were and his performance was better then the beloved Obama.
    I would say when Biden hopefully does his 4 years Trumps policies will have been better.
    Just a thought there.

An economist stated bluntly that Biden will in fact raise taxes and those tax increases will indeed affect every American that pays taxes and your 401k will be impacted greatly.
    Another key thing to watch.

Election results threads

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    An economist stated bluntly that Biden will in fact raise taxes and those tax increases will indeed affect every American that pays taxes and your 401k will be impacted greatly.
    Another key thing to watch.
    At 59.5 years of age you can move it without penalty. I moved all but 5K when I turned 59.5. My investor is getting ready to drop it down again as as the trend starts. Hopefully you younger folks will have time to recover by the time you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Very smart blue, unfortunately I will be subject to the downturn once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    Of course he says he is going to run in 2024, but if i were a betting man there will be a whole lot of republicans that wont let that happen. In a few months people on both sides of the isle will breath a sigh of relief and say to themselves they just didnt know how awful it really was when they were in the middle of it. Dealing with people who have mental disorders like trump are so taxing. Now the alternative is they wont even know we have a president...because he probably wont come out of the cryogenic chamber in his basement until about June. Of all the millions and millions of sharp folks in this country can't we find one that isnt a lunatic, or cheat, or zombie? I mean when is the last time you looked at both sides and said...man i like both of them so im just going to vote on policy.
    I think I would take that bet. Trump comes with 30 Million built in votes.. He will win primaries hands down.

I think I would take that bet. Trump comes with 30 Million built in votes.. He will win primaries hands down.
    Lord for the Republican Party I pray we find someone better.
    Go Cats!

I had missed that George W Bush did congratulate Biden...

https://twitter.com/TheBushCenter/st...122114050?s=20
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    Lord for the Republican Party I pray we find someone better.
    You had better pray Trump does not leave for another party and take his 30% with him....

Trump I s not a true republican anyway. He spent a good deal of his business life as a democrat. I’m certain he was for whoever he could buy for influence, whichever side of the aisle they were on. Only since the 2016 election was he racist, vile or putrid as he is termed by many on the left.
    You had better pray Trump does not leave for another party and take his 30% with him....

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Only since the 2016 election was he racist, vile or putrid as he is termed by many on the left.
    This is factually untrue. There have been claims of Trump's racism in his business dealings for years. And yes, of course as President you will hear those claims much much louder.
    ~Puma~

I see that as untrue. He may be racist...if you’re not green, as in making green...
    However, if you want to play past race card, you have your hands plum full with Biden....
    This is factually untrue. There have been claims of Trump's racism in his business dealings for years. And yes, of course as President you will hear those claims much much louder.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I see that as untrue. He may be racist...if you’re not green, as in making green...
    However, if you want to play past race card, you have your hands plum full with Biden....
    My point is that calling Trump a racist didn't start in 2016. You said it did. It started long before that.
    Here is a partial list starting in the 70's.
    https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
    ~Puma~

Not like in 1977 when biden alluded to that racial jungle.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It did when he became the political a rival. His money spent like another other racist as long as he gave it to them....
    My point is that calling Trump a racist didn't start in 2016. You said it did. It started long before that.
    Here is a partial list starting in the 70's.
    https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history

Arizona called for Biden yesterday.

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/s...339309569?s=20

And an update on the court case there:

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...lies-and-spam/
    ~Puma~

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Georgia has certified its results. Biden is the first Dem to win the state since 1992.
    ~Puma~

Fwiw, Michigan just officially certified their results.
    ~Puma~