Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 269/269

269/269

If Biden gets Arizona, Minn, WI, MI and Trump gets PA, FL, NC, GA etc and Maine Splits its votes, we could have a 269/269 tie....

Can you imagine the upheaval in this country?

Re: 269/269

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    If Biden gets Arizona, Minn, WI, MI and Trump gets PA, FL, NC, GA etc and Maine Splits its votes, we could have a 269/269 tie....

Can you imagine the upheaval in this country?
    I could. That is the absolutely worst case scenario. We need Biden to win big or Trump to win big. Either one. Our country cannot handle an election that looks "rigged".

I have said this and I will say it again....I expect Biden to win on election night. I am hoping beyond hope that if he does, Trump will do the right thing and just let it go. I get it, if its tied or extremely close, he will fight for it. And I know Dems put him through the Russia stuff, etc.
    But, for the sake of our country, if he loses, he needs to knock off all the "stolen election" stuff. And I do think a lot of prominent Republicans will come out publicly and say that. But, people are so divided and so angry right now...that the wrong response (by either of them) after losing could literally lead to people dying in the streets. And that is not hyperbole.
    ~Puma~

Re: 269/269

Btw, I have written about this on our long election prediction thread. BUT...if what you say above happens, Biden can still win the election if he wins NE2 or ME2. Those are both worth one electoral vote. Right now he is favored in both with the NE2 the more likely victory.
    He would win 270-269.

P.S. If it is tied 269-269 Trump will likely win as it moves to the House. But that is a long explanation that is too much to type. Ha
    ~Puma~