Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Happy Halloween

In what I think is totally un-American and arguably unconstitutional, Apple has bought up the rights to the Charlie Brown specials so they won't be on free TV any more. They are free to stream some on the Apple platform, but it's not the same.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Happy Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    In what I think is totally un-American and arguably unconstitutional, Apple has bought up the rights to the Charlie Brown specials so they won't be on free TV any more. They are free to stream some on the Apple platform, but it's not the same.
    Yup. We are not Apple TV subscribers, although I saw there is a small window where we can get it free through Roku or something. Downright unAmerican not to have that available nationwide.

I don't know if you guys will appreciate this or not, but not have several friends involved in this effort from South Carolina to Alabama and thought that some might enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/CZdx6PdHbtw

Happy Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    What?? I thought I had just missed the annual Halloween special... that does suck.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Even scarier today

That means the Charlie Brown Christmas specials will be on Apple ppv only as well.

2020 sucks
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    That means the Charlie Brown Christmas specials will be on Apple ppv only as well.

2020 sucks
    Yep. With some dates they are streaming for free, I assume you still need the Apple app or something.

And yes, that seems just wrong.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Happy Halloween

I officially hate Apple as I type this on my iPhone..

Hate Apple or the people who sold the rights to them?

Happy Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Hate Apple or the people who sold the rights to them?
    Yes