Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Biden says he has put together the largest voter fraud organization ever

Re: Biden says he has put together the largest voter fraud organization ever

We should believe him

A gaffe or is he losing his filter in old age?......

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

The scary aspect is Biden was reading this; he was not speaking on his own

Darryl

What is left out is rather important to the point. I do however see a little bit of fraud in presenting something completely out of context to create a different meaning. Nasty politics as usual I guess but I think people weighing their decisions can see through the desperation now.

Here is a little more context..

JOE BIDEN..

[I]Americans should go to iwillvote.com because Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote—particularly people of color, to vote.”

Joe Biden also said Americans should call 833-DEM-VOTE if they suspect voter fraud occurring or if they suspect any challenge to casting ballots.

“We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand,”
    "Dial those letters on your phone, that will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.”

Kudos to Joe. And we should all from either party be prepared to do the same...so if you haven't already, go vote; and write that number down just in case!

Here's the interview starting at the segment in question. If you want to see the context.
    https://youtu.be/C6u1uKznCYw?t=1138
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-25-2020 at 08:11 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    The scary aspect is Biden was reading this; he was not speaking on his own

Darryl
    Since most of it has been translated from Chinese and Ukrainian into English it's bound to have some hiccups here and there.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post

What is left out is rather important to the point. I do however see a little bit of fraud in presenting something completely out of context to create a different meaning. Nasty politics as usual I guess but I think people weighing their decisions can see through the desperation now.

Here is a little more context..

JOE BIDEN..

Americans should go to iwillvote.com because Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote—particularly people of color, to vote.”

(insert isolated video clip here)

Joe Biden also said Americans should call 833-DEM-VOTE if they suspect voter fraud occurring or if they suspect any challenge to casting ballots.

“We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand,”
    "Dial those letters on your phone, that will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.”

Kudos to Joe.
    Don't worry. Just like with Gore in his election they'll happily use those lawyers to throw out ballots they don't like if it comes up.

The parties do these things only to the extent it helps them. If Joe set up a non-profit that was non-partisan and it was used to prevent ALL kinds of voter fraud, like ballot harvesting in senior centers, etc., then he'd deserve kudos. Sure the GOP tries to generally restrict voting, and some of that is unfair but some of it is very fair, like requiring an ID to vote and making sure people aren't voting multiple times, etc. Things like same day walkup can be easily exploited bc you can go and walk up to 4-5 places and vote and there's no cross check. Harder with the lines from Covid but most years that's a known strategy to bus people around the community to vote. Esp. if you don't require an ID with a valid address.

Biden wasn't seriously announcing they are working to have voter fraud, it just came out in a way that can be made fun of. I'ts out of context but only for humor purposes IMO.

In reality the GOP works for voter suppression, but the Dems are the primary practitioners of voter fraud. Not b/c of some moral difference, they just generally have a better grassroots system in place for things like ballot gathering, getting people to polls, etc.

Neither side gives a rats ass about concepts like democracy. They care about winning. They switch sides all the time depending on which votes are to be counted or thrown out purely on the basis of whether 51% or more of those votes are going to go their way.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

Biden wasn't seriously announcing they are working to have voter fraud, it just came out in a way that can be made fun of. I'ts out of context but only for humor purposes IMO.

That was not exactly evident by the posts above. My bad.

But for old country boys like me, I felt it needed to be pointed out anyway before we started slammin' FB with it.

But, I honestly cant find the comedic value of the way it's being presented..

From the federalist (who seems to agree)..

"Biden’s bizarre comments quickly spread on social media Saturday, with many claiming Biden was admitting to voter fraud"

“What a terrible thing for Biden to say!” President Donald Trump posted on Instagram. “Rigged election?”

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany shared the clip on Twitter, saying “BIDEN ADMITS TO VOTER FRAUD!”

“@JoeBiden brags about having the ‘most extensive VOTER FRAUD organization’ in history,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...612943872?s=20

The video was also shared by members of the Trump family, the Trump campaign, and the Republican National Committee research account.

As the federalist further states..

Biden’s comments follow rising concerns from Trump and Republicans over the potential for fraud associated with mass mail-in ballots.

Just another stark example of a lack of honesty and integrity both sides too often exhibit.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-25-2020 at 09:18 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Glad to see taking things out of context is something the left opposes. I hope you have the same conviction next time Trump is accused of saying that there were good folks on both sides, including white supremacists...or when its suggested he recommended injecting bleach
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Yeah. Now your signature doesn’t have to match between when you regitered and proved it was you, and on your ballot envelope. This opens every ballot to fraud. It’s the result of Democrats’ efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Glad to see taking things out of context is something the left opposes. I hope you have the same conviction next time Trump is accused of saying that there were good folks on both sides, including white supremacists...or when its suggested he recommended injecting bleach
    Thanks, I guess. And I didnt mean to offend by pointing this out. Maybe we could agree to say, this type of political trash needs to stop on both sides. (Not the discussion of it here, the reporting)

But just to be clear I'm not so far left, just as you are not so far right in reality.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-26-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Thanks, I guess. And I didnt mean to offend by pointing this out. Maybe we could agree to say, this type of political trash needs to stop on both sides. (Not the discussion of it here, the reporting)

But just to be clear I'm not so far left, just as you are not so far right in reality.
    Who is offended? I certainly am not. In fact I laughed at the idea there was an issue with something being taken out of context considering it is standard operating procedure in politics. To me it was clear what Biden meant even though it is not what he said.

Of course there is the issue that he frequently utters incoherent thoughts and sentences which were he to win is not a good look. Of course, with him it is labelled a gaffe where as others are termed liars
    Last edited by Doc; 10-26-2020 at 07:00 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Biden gets high marks for the lies he continues to spew.
    But hey guess that politics when he can blatantly say he is going to shut down oil/fracking and raise taxes and the votes still come in.
    Something wrong in the thought that it’s ok to give money away in higher taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Biden gets high marks for the lies he continues to spew.
    But hey guess that politics when he can blatantly say he is going to shut down oil/fracking and raise taxes and the votes still come in.
    Something wrong in the thought that it’s ok to give money away in higher taxes.
    So long as its money from the rich...the ones who do not pay their fair share. Someday I will share my tax bill, and I am hardly rich. Also funny that the tax cuts only benefit the rich, because the poor don't pay federal income taxes. 44% of the citizens of this country pay no federal income tax hence 44% won't see any benefit of a tax cut. See tax cuts only benefit those who pay taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Yeah. Now your signature doesn’t have to match between when you regitered and proved it was you, and on your ballot envelope. This opens every ballot to fraud. It’s the result of Democrats’ efforts.
    Yeah, forging those X es can really confuse the workers at the polls and those at the courthouses.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    one of a dozen ways to commit such fraud.

I see in every article a note that most experts think fraud is minor. Those are the same experts that were sure Hillary would win, the same ones who miss every economic collapse, etc.

They are either liars or morons or a bit of both, b/c if you can send out bulk ballots, have someone else collect them who isn't an official of any kind, you don't have to match their signatures or do any other verification, and those votes then count, then there is no way in Hades there isn't rife voter fraud in areas that allow such procedures.

California, I'm looking at you.

Dems have been into voter fraud since at least right after WW2. There is a reason they always play loose with voting regulations, are opposed to voter ID, etc. The claim that poor people don’t have an ID is BS, as you need an ID to apply for public assistance.

Most ballot fraud is geographic; people voting in a precinct, city, school district, county, or state they are not eligible to vote in due to residency or citizenship.