Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Trump going full steam brutal now

With the election just days away, you will see Trump pull off all the stops and go for the jugular. This ad is running in FL as a response to the debate statement by Biden concerning Trumps so called killing of Social Security.

https://trendingpolitics.com/trump-u...den-is-a-liar/

Biden seems to believe there is an account or "lock box" (ala Al Gore) where SS revenue is stored. SS revenue goes into the general fund where it raided, stolen or reappropriated by Congress for other projects, entitlement, etc..... He also seems to forget that the internet stores and saves all the old crap he has done or said. Kudos to Bernie for really giving Biden multiple chances to back off his statement, clarify it, etc.... and kudos to Biden to sticken to his fib

Good to see Trump doing the media's job. Is really bringimg the Hunter Biden story out too.

Maybe this should be in the brainless oaf thread?
    Last edited by Doc; 10-25-2020 at 08:40 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Trump going full steam brutal now

Need to go for jugular. Personally, I hope he ruins the guy because he is a dirty as they come.

I am fully believing that the "Political Class" is in the bag with foreign powers and party does not matter. It is on both sides.

Dirty and corrupt and you are talking about politics no matter the party.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    Need to go for jugular. Personally, I hope he ruins the guy because he is a dirty as they come.

I am fully believing that the "Political Class" is in the bag with foreign powers and party does not matter. It is on both sides.
    That's the truth of it. Both foreign and domestic, the battle isn't between left and right but between the elites who are selling the US out and the rest of us.

Big corporations, politicians, they are all like the Scottish nobles in Braveheart. They have so many lands and titles in other places they have no interest in putting America or Americans first. That's a Trump phrase, but it applies across politics.

Trump is the worst leader of such an anti-elitist movement that we probably could have had in many ways, but we desperately need that movement. All this controversy over him has mostly just exposed how dirty Washington really is, and how much they are influenced not just by corruption from within America but corruption from without.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rasmussen has Trump up nationally. Rasmussen had the most accurate national poll in 2016. Trafalgar had the most accurate state polls.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...se_watch_oct26

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/