Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Here We Go, Debate #2, Who Ya Got?

Here We Go, Debate #2, Who Ya Got?

This could be the last time we hear anything out of Biden until the election.

Who’s gaining traction tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Here We Go, Debate #2, Who Ya Got?

the moderator is actually doing a decent job.....surprisingly. Now we will see where the questions/topic go. Things like the supreme court, Biden/China...etc may be off limits but still over an hour to go.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Trump has blown his ass off!

Just like one would expect.

Try it a hundred trillion times and it would be the same.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Just like one would expect.

Try it a hundred trillion times and it would be the same.
    that's the equivalent to like 1,000 novels written by monkeys randomly banging on typewriters. That's a lot.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I should add it was very informative. I was unaware we had a "good relationship" with Hitler early on. Godwin would be happy to know that.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Leave it to joe, he probably knew hitler he has been around so long.

Joe Biden “won” in that he sounded marginally more sane than Trump’s twitter-babble.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Joe Biden “won” in that he sounded marginally more sane than Trump’s twitter-babble.
    Trump destroyed Biden. Biden just lost Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas by stating he will shut down oil and gas.

Darryl

I dont think anyone gets s bump.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I dont think anyone gets s bump.
    Agreed. Trump supporters will think he won and Biden supporters will think he won. Which means as others said above it was a wash.
    Which helps whoever is in the lead (which I think is Biden).
    It was a good debate. Both actually were able to talk about some policy differences. The moderator was great as well.

45 million people have already voted. 92% of the ones that haven’t already know who they are voting for.
    There is a lot of desperation right now to have a big turning moment or an “October surprise” or roughly anything that will change the outcome of the race. That isn’t going to happen. Things are just very different than in 2016. Because no matter what happens or is debated or whatever....Covid will always be bigger. It’s the story of 2020.
    If Trump is winning right now, he will almost for sure win. Same with Biden. Debates rarely make a difference in the first place and this one certainly won’t.

Nothing said last night moved the needle either direction IMO. Trump was less “petulant child” although it was there by the looks on his face.

Sad part is Biden stated several times what he will do it just depends on if the voters really care.
    Shutting down oil was huge and his green deal is massive, health care massive which all leads to control and higher taxes.
    When you look at Biden who has been around for 47 years he has a track record if the voters would only do some research.
    I also thought his statement of making 11 million immigrants instantly US citizens was huge because again that leads to higher taxes.
    Everyone of his acts lead to higher taxes.
    So voting because trump is an Ass should not be your first comment.

As far as the virus it’s easy for anyone to say they would have handled better but without proof it’s just talk.
    Trump should have acknowledged the severity that is his biggest flaw but I do not believe shutting everything down because that would have have a much larger impact and is.
    As mentioned when Biden had a chance with H1N1 there was nothing done.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

100 million people have not voted yet and about 10% is undecided. That is 10 million voters that have yet to decide.Trump has a real shot to win this election.

After watching that debate last night, any person that would vote for Biden is just clueless.

I am not referencing the corrupt ways of the Biden family; his policies will destroy this country.

Darryl

All we can do is vote our conscience and trust in America. I just hope there is a decisive victory either way. As far as lashing out against another’s vote, that is childish and UnAmerican as heck.

This election is decided..whatever that decision may be. And there are plenty of folks as smart and smarter than any of us here, as in the know, and way more in the know than anyone here, as patriotic and much more patriotic than any of us.. who have voted both ways. That's the fact of the matter.

What is admirable in all of us at this point, is fulfilling a civic duty by voting what we think. And not being naïve enough to believe we are the end of all of human thought.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-23-2020 at 04:24 PM.