Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Without Chinese Virus, Trump Wins In A Landslide

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Without Chinese Virus, Trump Wins In A Landslide

Carries maybe 43 states.

Darryl

Re: Without Chinese Virus, Trump Wins In A Landslide

So true. Biden’s Buddies Virus.

This whole past 5-6 months have been carefully orchestrated by the Democrats to place doubt on Trump, that’s all they had because they definitely do not have a candidate that they can fully stand behind.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    This whole past 5-6 months have been carefully orchestrated by the Democrats to place doubt on Trump, that’s all they had because they definitely do not have a candidate that they can fully stand behind.
    Right. And the rest of the world (Brazil, Italy, Spain, UK, etc etc etc) were all in on it.

Trump may win with Covid. He would have had a better shot without it. It would not have been a landslide. America is too divided for that.

Fwiw, 538's average of polls on February 27th (the furthest it goes back on their site and before Covid) Biden was winning by 4 points.
    ~Puma~

Rupp's Runt

He was dumb to take a extreme view on mask.

Btw, one more point on this....

Covid could have just as likely WON the election for Trump. In February, New Zealand's Prime Minister was behind in polls. But, she just won her re-election by the largest victory her party has seen in 50 years. An absolute landslide. All because of how she handled Covid there.
    ~Puma~

In Kentucky just listening to our Democratic governor who by the way only won be because of teachers regularly speaks out of both sides of his mouth.
    His ads are mask up to save our economy and then in the next sentence he is shutting places down.
    Everyone has been all over the place with this but in actuality what is the toll caused by the simple flu, cancer, heart.
    This has been mentioned also never in the history have we ever masked up nor shut the country down but there were instances with the swine flu that maybe we should.

And mind you I am not just talking and covid over that time frame.

I’m not sure that is the case. I do think it’s the topic du jour, and Trump has left a lot to be desired in its handling.
    What I find comical about this particular election, are the Biden ads that call him a liar. Duh....lol. Joe may want to check himself for lying over the Ukraine issues involving his son.
    After all, should he win, that is more than enough for him to endure 2 or even 4 years of hell during his term.
    That precedent has already been set.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post

Covid could have just as likely WON the election for Trump. In February, New Zealand's Prime Minister was behind in polls. But, she just won her re-election by the largest victory her party has seen in 50 years. An absolute landslide. All because of how she handled Covid there.
    They went to a total lockdown. I doubt that would have worked here.

The virus has been made worse by the way the Dem governors have handled it.

I think had his response to covid been tactically better or had he stopped commenting on Twitter, either of those two things, he would win this election easily. Also had his response to race in america been more sympathetic. I suppose he stood for what he believed but had he played the game better no doubt he wins, my guess is he loses and has nobody to blame but himself. He’s not a politician, which is his greatest asset and his greatest crutch all at the same time.
    Go Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    He’s not a politician, which is his greatest asset and his greatest crutch all at the same time.
    True.
    ~Puma~

He never listened to anybody. Gonna cost we republicans.

Not gonna put any money in the Libertarian pot either.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Stubborn New Yorker!

Initially the experts, aka scientist, predicted over 2 million US citizens would die of COVID. Currently it is 10% of that. Due to the actions of the administration we have novelle theraputics like Regeneron, and a vaccine will be available in mid Nov and the second in December, the pandemic is coming under control. So please explain the massive failure. Granted Trump acted like a president, was out front and reassurring, gave unfettered support to the states and their governors who where the ones demanding that they be the policy makers.......and saved 1.8 million lives per the scientist estimates. Much better option than hiding in a basement and looking like a frail pussy
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post

An island (actually 2 islands) is pretty simple to quarantine off. Plus she had the ability to do it whereas here those anti-Trump obstructed shutdowns and travel restriction.....because such restrictions were xenophobic, at least politically
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I’m not sure that is the case. I do think it’s the topic du jour, and Trump has left a lot to be desired in its handling.
    What I find comical about this particular election, are the Biden ads that call him a liar. Duh....lol. Joe may want to check himself for lying over the Ukraine issues involving his son.
    After all, should he win, that is more than enough for him to endure 2 or even 4 years of hell during his term.
    That precedent has already been set.
    He may want to check more than that. Joe has been lying since the day he started running for office.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Initially the experts, aka scientist, predicted over 2 million US citizens would die of COVID. Currently it is 10% of that. Due to the actions of the administration we have novelle theraputics like Regeneron, and a vaccine will be available in mid Nov and the second in December, the pandemic is coming under control. So please explain the massive failure. Granted Trump acted like a president, was out front and reassurring, gave unfettered support to the states and their governors who where the ones demanding that they be the policy makers.......and saved 1.8 million lives per the scientist estimates. Much better option than hiding in a basement and looking like a frail pussy
    There is really no point in debating this right now. But, 2 million was if NOTHING was done. As in, we just sat back and let er rip. No masks, no distancing, no anything.
    60,000 deaths was the estimate if we handled it correctly.
    ~Puma~