Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Virginia Beach VA, Suggestions?

I’m in VA Beach for several days visiting my daughter and my new grandson.

Any restaurant, or must see suggestions? The only thing I know is Biscuit and the Bee for brunch.... obviously my daughter and SIL know the lay of the land, but there could be something they’re unaware of.

I did throw some surf tackle in the car, I know nothing about fishing in the surf this far north... I’m guessing fish are fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I’m in VA Beach for several days visiting my daughter and my new grandson.

Any restaurant, or must see suggestions? The only thing I know is Biscuit and the Bee for brunch.... obviously my daughter and SIL know the lay of the land, but there could be something they’re unaware of.

I did throw some surf tackle in the car, I know nothing about fishing in the surf this far north... I’m guessing fish are fish.

I think your new grandson may be a little young for surf fishing. But maybe not. My brother bought a lifetime hunting license for his son (my nephew) on his birthday. As in, the day of his actual birth.

Sorry. You know me, I can ruin a decent thread with my non-sequiturs. Even the indecent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I think your new grandson may be a little young for surf fishing. But maybe not. My brother bought a lifetime hunting license for his son (my nephew) on his birthday. As in, the day of his actual birth.

Sorry. You know me, I can ruin a decent thread with my non-sequiturs. Even the indecent ones.
    I told my daughter that my SIL and I were going to take him with us, never too young to start fishing... she put the kibosh on it.

Last edited by blueboss; 10-20-2020 at 10:31 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Virginia Beach VA, Suggestions?

This is the best thing about having my hobby. It works in any town, you don't have to do a lot of homework or get tickets in advance.

Unless its a dry county of course. But why ever go to one of those?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Ronald Reagan was President the last time I was in Virginia Beach, so i can't help you there. But congrats on the new grandson!
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Congrats on the Grandson, boss.
    There isn't anything like them, unless it is Greats...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Made it back home safe and sound. What a beautiful drive, albeit long, but nice scenery.

Thanks for the congrats on the new grandson, he’s a keeper!!