Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

PSA always remember to check your camera for memory cards

Or, better yet, bring a bag that has extra ones with it.

Yesterday I left for a four hour trip to go see a ballgame and take photos. I was in a hurry, and just grabbed the camera with the attached lens and put it into a bag that I was using to carry a number of different things for the short trip. It was not a camera bag, but just a carry bag.

I arrived at the venue, not long before kickoff, turn the camera on to see how the lighting is, and receive a message that it has no memory card in it.

Hopefully I will never make that mistake again. It wasn't that big of a deal, as the main part of the eight hour round-trip was just to watch the game, not to take photos of it. But still…

Rupp's Runt

Re: PSA always remember to check your camera for memory cards

I keep making that mistake with my digital scope...the two times I have killed something I forgot to have the memory card in it. The one time I successfully recorded a shot....I pulled the shot....Yes I have deleted that shot from the memory card.

Lol. Misery loves company, thanks for sharing yours too.

Re: PSA always remember to check your camera for memory cards

I thought this would be a story about finding one in a camera sold in some pawn shop, with pics the previous owner may not want on the internet. Bummer....

Scopes with cameras in them. Man, times have changed.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Scopes with cameras in them. Man, times have changed.
    I love that scope. It has a small LCD screen to look at instead of the traditional eye piece. Makes it pretty easy.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk