Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Savannah Guthrie Hosting Trump Town Hall NBC Tonight

Trump town hall on NBC tonight going on opposite Biden on ABC.

Savannah Guthrie will be hosting the Trump town hall. Interesting choice considering Guthrie is not even close to a real journalist. It’ll be interesting to see the direction the line of questioning goes, and what NBC’s influence will have on the “FL citizens”posing questions

The big story will be the ratings released tomorrow morning. A bozillion more citizens will have been tuned in to ABC and Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 10-15-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

She’s awfully combative in her tone, just to ask questions. I guess since she’s so flaky she has to over compensate by trying to look like she’s in control.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: Savannah Guthrie Hosting Trump Town Hall NBC Tonight

Contrast Biden’s moderator (apparently the Clinton suck Stephanopolous) and this rude girl interrupting Trump every 5 seconds.

Darryl

Trump just destroyed Savannah Guthrie in the President/news reader debate.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Trump is really good at these town hall settings. Biden is an idiot.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Trump town hall on NBC tonight going on opposite Biden on ABC.

The big story will be the ratings released tomorrow morning. A bozillion more citizens will have been tuned in to ABC and Biden.

Not a chance. First, Trump is on 4 channels as opposed to one (which means both sides can use the numbers to say they had more viewers). But overall, more will watch Trump without a doubt. Biden is boring (I think that’s a good thing). Trump is def not boring. He’s always going to be a bigger numbers draw. His base will watch because they support him. His detractors will watch to see what “awful” things he says next (in their opinion of course).

You have trump figured out to a tee!