Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Senile Pelosi Actually Accuses CNN of Constantly Defending Trump And Republicans

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Senile Pelosi Actually Accuses CNN of Constantly Defending Trump And Republicans

Re: Senile Pelosi Actually Accuses CNN of Constantly Defending Trump And Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Wow. Its nice to watch an interview where a Democrat is challenged. His questioning is very fair and she presents herself very poorly. It is kind of telling to me, however, that he says multiple times that he respects her as well as many others in the Democrat party yet never says the same for the negotiators on the other side.

Re: Senile Pelosi Actually Accuses CNN of Constantly Defending Trump And Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Basket Case View Post
    Wow. Its nice to watch an interview where a Democrat is challenged. His questioning is very fair and she presents herself very poorly. It is kind of telling to me, however, that he says multiple times that he respects her as well as many others in the Democrat party yet never says the same for the negotiators on the other side.
    It was a big step for Wolfe Blitzer to challenge her.

One and Done

Wow. Blitzer did his job. Pelosi certainly didn't like being challenged.

She never does hence her witch-hunt to get Trump.
    She has to be in her late 70’s, when will her dust blowing ass move on?

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    She never does hence her witch-hunt to get Trump.
    She has to be in her late 70’s, when will her dust blowing ass move on?
    I believe she is 80.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I believe she is 80.
    That is 560 in dog years
    Last edited by Doc; 10-15-2020 at 05:28 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Senile Pelosi Actually Accuses CNN of Constantly Defending Trump And Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I believe she is 80.
    3/26/40, just in case you want to send a birthday card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Definitely need term limits!