Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Feinstein Introduces Weapons Bill

Gun shows will often have guns priced above the MSRP, and when you run onto a dealer that sells them at normal retail prices they are doing a constant stream of business, making lots of background checks, etc.

Early on Reid said he would allow every senator to make amendments to any bill brought to the Senate floor. Allowing all amendments to be added would guarantee that the bill would not only lose, but lose big on a final Senate vote.

Senate Judiciary Committee Ready to submit weapons ban bill:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...sault-weapons/
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 03-14-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fixed the link Dan.

I like that guy. Feinstein's answer was "I've been in the Senate 20 years" as if that's some kind of qualification and as if it answered the question. Such a great insight into Feinstein and her "I'm smarter than everyone else" view of the world.

Man would I love to get her in a debate. She could be shredded so easily, and baited into raving like a lunatic easiest of all. Like the "I saw people shot" talking about the Milk shooting. "Yes you did, by a common revolver if I recall correctly. So why are you banning these guns when you know from your own experience that banning every gun you list won't stop a lunatic from killing someone? Why are you limiting magazine capacity when you know first hand it won't prevent the next tragedy?"

"Most important, why are you not so ravenously dedicated to mental health in this country when right before you a man was killed by someone who got off on the 'Twinkie Defense' and didn't even use a gun you are trying to ban? Why have you spent 20 years trying to limit the choices of 300 million Americans when you have admitted you can't get the support to put in a ban broad enough to make any difference, to the exclusion of a 20 year effort to try to address the serious mental health problems in this country that would actually help reduce these events and not infringe on the rights of all Americans to do so? Where did you get your priorities and why do you pursue them when you know first hand your approach wont' do anything to solve the problems you claim to care about so much?" You could have a field day with this woman and her pea sized brain.

would love to get her on the "2,217" guns not banned. You know you're either a liar or moron when you use that kind of "statistic" in this argument. There are probably more than 20,000 models of shotgun alone. You could ban every handgun ever made and every long gun with a detachable magazine and still have more than that on your list of "approved" guns. It could be more restrictive than the bans in Australia and still use that statistic. It's beyond misleading, it's insulting. Yet she gets her panties in a wad when someone asks her a question about why the 1st Amendment is absolute for her but the 2nd is completely fungible as she sees fit?

We're the ones who should be mad at having our intelligence insulted.

Man, to get her and Piers Morgan on the stand for an hour or three each, what a lovely time that would be.

The Milk thing alone woudl be a great sandtrap for her. Go back and get all the votes she's had on big Cali pork projects and votes against mental health spending or votes on that stuff when mental health was cut or not increased, ask why she saw the effects of mental illness on this nation yet prioritized pork project A or B instead of fighting for help for the mentally ill in an attempt to save their lives and the lives of others. Let her bring it up and crush her with it.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 03-14-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Things are gonna get ugly in the Senate over these bills coming out of the committee. The committee is loaded with few people in the middle, and dems in more rural areas are going to have a tough time voting for the same bills that Schumer and Feinstein support.