Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anybody Watching VP Debate? Who Ya Got?

Anybody Watching VP Debate? Who Ya Got?

I’m thinking Pence is ahead in this one. Even though the USA Today moderators questions seem lopsided to the west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Anybody Watching VP Debate? Who Ya Got?

She is getting killed with facts. Not even close.....she needs to stop with the "side eye".

Peace

Richard (CW)

She’s getting gutted.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I got in late but what I have seen is not even close. Varsity vs a woman who would not start for the JV.

Her answers are bad but her facial/body expressions are even worse. She is really bad debater.

Talking about her buddy “Joe”. It’s like she’s trying to convince her dad why she’s marrying him.

CNN sees it differently, they’re now playing it off that because Pence is a white male that he had an edge because he was debating a woman who happens to be black. Then they said the woman moderator couldn’t control the white male, also giving him an edge.

Pence won easily. I fact checked Harris on my FB feed, she distorted the truth so often I could hardly keep up. She’s just not very likable.

Yet everyone on NBC said Harris won.
    The media narrative will be impossible to overcome.
    If only Trump had not pissed them off!

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Yet everyone on NBC said Harris won.
    The media narrative will be impossible to overcome.
    If only Trump had not pissed them off!
    They came pre-pissed off. A softer GOP candidate would get less pushback, but no improvement in fair coverage.

In their mind they messed up by even softly covering Hillary's email scandal with any kind of journalistic responsibility. They won't make that mistake again. Biden will be the most singularly media untested POTUS since George Washington, but Washington was just a smidge more qualified.

There is no journalism left in the US. It has been bad for many years, but it's completely gone out the window.

In a way I'm grateful to Trump for having gotten them to finally rip off any appearance of fairness or integrity. More and more people don't trust them to help you cross the street, which is good b/c they can't be trusted at all.

They're so self-absorbed they even blame Trump for their lack of trust, not even beginning to understand that they are seen as biased hacks b/c they, wait for it, in fact ARE biased hacks.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

In these things when you go in hating someone you automatically are biased for either side. The winner is the one that moves the needle. And there’s no esy to know that.

Then again, I didn’t watch.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Biden was very impressive; Harris was a disaster. She was caught in so many lies it was pathetic. Do these politicians not realize that a stated position can be easily checked?

Trump REALLY need to follow Pence’s way. Simply let Biden makes his numerous gaffes and then state the contrast between the policies.

Darryl

Just finished...I DVRed it.

Shocked to see Hillary show up

I don't think it was a run away for Pence. I did find her smirks and condescending attitude annoying, and clearly one reason she is not well liked by voters. I did like Pence actually bringing up the Charlottesville lie, calling it what it was. Wish he had done the same concerning the taxes (Trump did NOT pay only 750). But what bothers me most about the question is the leading nature. I mean "IF DONALD TRUMP FAILS TO PEACEFULLY LEAVE OFFICE......." Good lord. How about "Hey Kamala, what did you have to do to get he VP nomination.....

Last edited by Doc; 10-07-2020 at 11:12 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Pence won easily. I fact checked Harris on my FB feed, she distorted the truth so often I could hardly keep up. She’s just not very likable.
    Hannity just called her out of the Abe Lincoln/SCOTUS thing. Lincoln did not nomimate because Congress was not in session, then when they came back he did put in a nomination.

# Justice Seat State Former Justice Nomination
    date Confirmation
    date Began
    active service Ended
    active service
    1 Noah Haynes Swayne 6 Ohio John McLean January 21, 1862 January 24, 1862 January 24, 1862 January 24, 1881
    2 Samuel Freeman Miller 4 Iowa Peter Vivian Daniel July 16, 1862 July 16, 1862 July 16, 1862 October 13, 1890
    3 David Davis 8 Illinois John Archibald Campbell December 1, 1862 December 8, 1862 October 17, 1862[2] March 4, 1877
    4 Stephen Johnson Field 9 California Seat established March 6, 1863 March 10, 1863 March 10, 1863 December 1, 1897
    5 Salmon P. Chase Chief Ohio Roger B. Taney December 6, 1864 December 6, 1864 December 6, 1864 May 7, 1873

Salmon P Chase was NOMINATED on December 6, 1864
    Last edited by Doc; 10-07-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Seems she is a complete blowhard!

Trump just kills any hope with his pompous attitude!

LeBron thinks the fly won.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    LeBron thinks the fly won.
    Inherent danger of using hair gel. The fly could not escape.

Just got back from another visit to the mountains last night. I used some gel my daughter had yesterday morning. If anything had landed on my head it would have been there this morning.

I had great hair Ober Gatlinburg for Octoberfest though. When the wind caught my hair it would lift it up and then set it back down ne'r a hair out of place!
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-08-2020 at 08:09 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain