Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Hanoi Jane Says COVID-19 Was God’s Gift To Liberals

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Hanoi Jane Says COVID-19 Was God’s Gift To Liberals

My older brother served in Vietnam; it is difficult to describe how much he hated Fonda

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...n-defeat-trump

Darryl

Re: Hanoi Jane Says COVID-19 Was God’s Gift To Liberals

Was just going to post this. All you need to know about the hard left is in the headline. It is disgusting, and I would say the.same if it came out of a republicans mouth too (although I cant thing.of one who.would say something equivalent)
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

that article notes that she has "long since apologized" for her Vietnam actions. It failed to note that it took her decades to do so and it was a terrible apology.

She'll be Hanoi Jane to me as long as I'm alive, and I will never accept her apology, halfhearted as it has been.

But it surprises me not at all that she's grateful for a global pandemic b/c it will further her ideological agenda. She qualified it to say that such a thing is horrible to say. Yes Jane, yes it is. that much you got right.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Those that served will never like her nor forget her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Those that served will never like her nor forget her actions.
    Not limited to those who served. I was much too young, but my family was deeply impacted by the war, and if she was on fire I wouldn't put her out by pissing on her.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Not limited to those who served. I was much too young, but my family was deeply impacted by the war, and if she was on fire I wouldn't put her out by pissing on her.
    I would supply you with some flammable liquids to douse her with.

HJ she is known for all time.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I would supply you with some flammable liquids to douse her with.
    This isn't hateful at all.

What was it that you said about me last week?

When Carter, I think, forgave the draft dodgers in Canada there was a sticker that appeared on just about every pickup in Montana. Blood dripped from the northern state line. “Gut shoot em at the border” it read. Imagine how Montanans reacted when Ted brought HJ to our state...

I doubt that she was welcome at even the local Wal Mart. They do still stock the beer next to the live ammo don't they?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Thats a non-Christian statement and attitude. The type that Democrats nor Republicans support.
    But an attitude that is rampant in society by many who have been hoodwinked into hating America and their fellow Americans across every forum there is available.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Thats a non-Christian statement and attitude. The type that Democrats nor Republicans support.
    But an attitude that is rampant in society by many who have been hoodwinked into hating America and their fellow Americans across every forum there is available.
    Jane Fonda has been hating America long before there was an internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Jane Fonda has been hating America long before there was an internet.
    True. But so do many foreigners who still do not wish to see men, women, and children suffer or find any type of pleasure in it.

That goes beyond politics and speaks more to what's in an individuals heart and mind.
    It's just plain old evil.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Guess we should place BLM in that category of evil!

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Guess we should place BLM in that category of evil!
    Some. And some of those opposed to them. You will find it's split pretty much equal.

I guess we each must ask ourselves, what would we wish on those we disagree with?
    The danger is in lumping everyone into a category that suits our own agenda. Thats what some in BLM do..and what others, including some of us here do at times. I've been guilty of it myself.

But God won't be mocked. There is zero difference. And to those who might disagree, I maintain your argument is not with me.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-10-2020 at 12:27 PM.