Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Hillary cooked up Russian collusion

Re: Hillary cooked up Russian collusion

I'm not sure what is worse for our nation. That this Russia thing was a complete conspiracy cooked up by career Washington officials and politicians, or that after 4 years the other career officials are doggedly determined to cover for them by not releasing the evidence.

And they continue to cover for the real collusion and foreign influence of the Clinton Foundation, Hunter Biden etc.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Hillary cooked up Russian collusion

Shocked I tell ya, absolutely shocked that this is the first I’ve heard about it. I’ve been scouring every news outlet to find out more information as it became available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I'm not sure what is worse for our nation. That this Russia thing was a complete conspiracy cooked up by career Washington officials and politicians, or that after 4 years the other career officials are doggedly determined to cover for them by not releasing the evidence.

And they continue to cover for the real collusion and foreign influence of the Clinton Foundation, Hunter Biden etc.
    All the swamp creatures are connected. That’s why they all hate and fear Trump. He isn’t one of them.

The Podesta emails that wiki leaks released hinted at this, so it’s not a new revelation, just election politics in its timing of release.

Sadly, Biden knew all about this too. #Pathetic

Any news on the unmasking probe the justice dept. just finished? U.S. Att. John Bash, left the department last week, after concluding his review without criminal charges or any public report.

Or should we expect some "alternative facts" to be raised a few days before the election?
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-13-2020 at 09:34 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Nothing will come of the unmasking. If you take that as proof there was no wrongdoing then I assume the Mueller report means you accept Trump is completely innocent of Russian involvement.

The truth is none of these weasels on either side are every charged with anything. in Washington the only people that get charged are the pissants. some Navy ensign gets 10 years for spying for taking a photo by mistake, Hillary destroys 30K emails and 10 phones and nothing happens.

When is the last even mid level government official in a decent profile case to go to jail? Do either of us believe Washington is so clean and well run and honest that there is simply no wrongdoing?

Of course not. They just have their version of the police "blue line", where they simply do not prosecute each other.

The last round of officials to really be gone after were in the Nixon administration. somehow I don't think Washington is that clean. They're just that good at bending the rules but not breaking, and then looking the other way for each other.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

As for unmasking, what concerns me is that the standard for it is so low that you can do it with impunity and it's still nearly impossible to prosecute. We have unprecedented power to spy on our citizens, yet the standard for political appointees to get access to that information is incredibly low. So low it's almost impossible to commit a crime to access it.

That is what should scare us all to death.

What upsets me about the entire Hillary situation isn't the fact that I disagree with her politics. Honestly Bill Clinton was the best Republican president since Reagan in terms of his actual policies, and Hillary is no radical.

What upsets me is that their insane level of corruption is defended, deflected and ignored. Democrats should end up with a solid majority if not this year than in the near future, and with the lack of media oversight and inability of the minority to hold them accountable, the level of corruption will skyrocket, as it does in any nation with a single dominant political party.

We have the same power to spy on our citizens as the Chinese, and we are quickly losing any checks and balances to prevent its abuse and corruption. When major candidates can get away with the obvious falsehood of things like the Clinton Foundation, we are in deep trouble. The fact that Trump is being held out as corrupt b/c he owns hotels, which are very public and have a much more clear audit trail, while the Clinton's aren't even discussed, tells me we are in deep trouble in the long run.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 10-13-2020 at 10:56 PM.

In my opinion, and it's not worth a cup of (awful) Starbucks coffee I know..,at the worst, there is not a nickels worth of difference in either side.

And at best, someone was misled and outright lied to by the White House and those in line behind the president in an attempt to secure and maintain power.

Yet I still believe there will an election shocker, and one that will fade from discussion following the election.
    Just like "Lock her up" did until recently. As I see it, we're not done with nasty political gamesmanship and targeted propaganda just yet.

Just my opinion.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

The only reason Democrats will end up worse, and at times they are and at times they aren't, is that the media will hold them less accountable. It's been even, but it will get less so. Not b/c the GOP has any more morality, they simply have more media accountability.

but yes, my basic point is that there is a gentleman's agreement that neither side prosecutes the other very hard. Even if they get caught and the scandal hurts them with the voters, they still don't risk jail or real economic loss from fines, etc. Both are bad, both are corrupt, and yet nothing is done.

But while both sides are the same morally, people like Hillary would be in far bigger trouble if they were as hated by the media as Trump. Not sure she'd end up in jail, but she would be far more accountable if 98% of the media covering Washington didn't vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    The only reason Democrats will end up worse, and at times they are and at times they aren't, is that the media will hold them less accountable. It's been even, but it will get less so. Not b/c the GOP has any more morality, they simply have more media accountability.

but yes, my basic point is that there is a gentleman's agreement that neither side prosecutes the other very hard. Even if they get caught and the scandal hurts them with the voters, they still don't risk jail or real economic loss from fines, etc. Both are bad, both are corrupt, and yet nothing is done.

But while both sides are the same morally, people like Hillary would be in far bigger trouble if they were as hated by the media as Trump. Not sure she'd end up in jail, but she would be far more accountable if 98% of the media covering Washington didn't vote for her.
    There again, as I view things, at least 90% of the presidents supporters idolize the man, and that includes the conservative media. And subsequently they vigorously demonize anyone who does find fault, contradicts, or opposes him on any matter. So much so it is it's own socio-political phenomenon unseen at any other time in history. I really believe that.
    Anyway, I see no advantage for either side myself as his supporters and conservative media are continuously using attacks as a defense against addressing any negative. Yet, I understand both sides do that to an extent.

But in general, what Mr. Trump's supporters see as bias being shown by mainstream news media, I see as them acknowledging what I and many others see also. Those who feel they are usually only addressing those issues that should concern everyone, but are considered biased by the presidents avidly anxious base.
    And thus receive the same vigorous response, of how dare you'.

Again, all this from my perspective as a Democrat.

As for Hillary, she is a former senator and first lady. Had she become president I am certain she would have had scrutiny heaped upon her. As would anyone.
    But she is nothing but four years removed from a presidential run, with a popular name. Nothing more.

I honestly never think about her. I'm more of a Scarlett Johansson kind of daydreamer.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-14-2020 at 09:01 AM.