Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Coordinated Organization country wide

Coordinated Organization country wide

Re: Coordinated Organization country wide

Nothing surprising there, other than the idea that the folks in the black clothes are doing this of their own accord and for their own motives.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Yep. No shock at all, and the media has gobbled up their faux outrage and given them the cover they need.

There's already evidence that this is being funded by the Chinese, and I'm sure Soros is right there in it as well. that sounds very tin foil hat, but the Chinese are arguably insane, and are lobbying even American city councils to try to get statements of support for their handling of Covid, etc. They really are that insidious apparently.

These are disaffected 20 somethings who don't know what to do with their lives. I'm sure the DOJ is well aware of them, but these kinds of things are tricky to prosecute.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

In Minneapolis it was claimed that a white supremacist was the perp, lots of news articles even gave a name. There was never an arrest, so was the white supremacist not the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Yep. No shock at all, and the media has gobbled up their faux outrage and given them the cover they need.

There's already evidence that this is being funded by the Chinese, and I'm sure Soros is right there in it as well. that sounds very tin foil hat, but the Chinese are arguably insane, and are lobbying even American city councils to try to get statements of support for their handling of Covid, etc. They really are that insidious apparently.

These are disaffected 20 somethings who don't know what to do with their lives. I'm sure the DOJ is well aware of them, but these kinds of things are tricky to prosecute.

China has a long term goal of world supremacy and the biggest hurdle they face is the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    China has a long term goal of world supremacy and the biggest hurdle they face is the United States.
    Various nations have tried these things, but past efforts were clumsy, easily seen, and disjointed. The old Soviet propaganda and efforts to infiltrate in the US were transparent and as unwieldy as their whole economy and system.

The Chinese under Xi are a whole different animal. They are incredibly sophisticated, very well organized, they are using every technology at their disposal combined with numbers on the ground, bribery and other old school tools as well.

Their totalitarian thoroughness puts to shame the systems envisioned by Orwell and Bradbury. In 1984 Orwell assumed the state would track the middle class very closely, but leave the Proles basically alone as they were no threat as long as they were placated. The Chinese leave no stone unturned, monitoring everyone with a brilliant combination of private economics and state manipulation behind the scenes.

Their system has real sustainability. it's a true threat to humanity.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

And we should ALL thank President Nixon and SecState Henry Kissinger for leading us to what we are seeing now from China.
    And others certainly did their best to help China, either by directly helping the Chinese in exchange for monetary gain, or by just acting like the problem does not exist.I

I always thought that Tricky was courting them as a buffer against the Soviets.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

The Bushes and Clinton really pushed China into the position it is in today.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I always thought that Tricky was courting them as a buffer against the Soviets.
    One Communist is not going to turn against another Communist.
    If that was Nixon's intention, then he was way off base. And Kissinger, who knows what he was thinking, although I believe it was not always in the best interests of the United States.
    Since the fall of the old Soviet Union, Communism has still flourished. At some point, the rest of the free world is going to have to make a stand against it. And the Chinese brand of global Communism is a lot more proactive and able to be sold and consumed by many compared to the old Soviet model.
    New facade, new ways of selling it to those who are too stupid to understand what it really is, but it's still COMMUNISM, plain & simple.
    My Dad always told me that the only good Communist is a dead Communist. And the Army reinforced that.

It’s not communism in the old sense of the word...that’s Cuba and North Korea. China has capitalism added to its totalitarian realm....and it’s the worst of threats in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    One Communist is not going to turn against another Communist.
    If that was Nixon's intention, then he was way off base. And Kissinger, who knows what he was thinking, although I believe it was not always in the best interests of the United States.
    Since the fall of the old Soviet Union, Communism has still flourished. At some point, the rest of the free world is going to have to make a stand against it. And the Chinese brand of global Communism is a lot more proactive and able to be sold and consumed by many compared to the old Soviet model.
    New facade, new ways of selling it to those who are too stupid to understand what it really is, but it's still COMMUNISM, plain & simple.
    My Dad always told me that the only good Communist is a dead Communist. And the Army reinforced that.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    It’s not communism in the old sense o moof the word...that’s Cuba and North Korea. China has capitalism added to its totalitarian realm....and it’s the worst of threats in my opinion.
    I agree with you, Cat. Limited capitalism that gives the illusion of 'some' freedom, but not really truthful in the sense as we know it.