Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long range watch out

Re: Long range watch out

OK--some of you guys may know him and Kathryn Piotrowski as twisterchasers. They are using Houston radar.

Here is his bio:

https://www.twisterchasers.com/jeff-piotrowski.html

Here is her bio:

https://www.twisterchasers.com/kat-piotrowski.html

Storm surge coming on shore...will be over the road within the hour. He has turned onto the only road North out of there. Water rising rapidly. I hope they have good tires.

Very focused on driving now....quickly. Has pretty much stopped his commentary. Pretty intense.

"Water is coming up on both sides of the road."
    "I understand, Kat."
    "I'm just telling you what they said."

There are two vehicles in communication with each other. One of them was advising the water is coming up on both sides of the road, and you can see how intense it is, when wife tells husband, and he/she sorta snap at each other.

Max winds in the mid 90's but rainfall totals between 9 and 16 inches depending on location.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Long range watch out

Looks like Bham about to be impacted with a line of storms bringing possible tornados, high winds, and heavy rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Long range watch out

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Looks like Bham about to be impacted with a line of storms bringing possible tornados, high winds, and heavy rain.

Hopefully not that bad.

Current radar.

Long range watch out

No rain for us today, Delta turned East sooner than expected leaving us literally high and dry. Feel badly for the areas affected by the brunt of the storm, but we could have used some rain.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    No rain for us today, Delta turned East sooner than expected leaving us literally high and dry. Feel badly for the areas affected by the brunt of the storm, but we could have used some rain.

Yep, Lexington got a misting, that's about it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.