Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Leaked Breonna Taylor report

This doesn’t paint the same picture that the narrative paints.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1

Re: Leaked Breonna Taylor report

People, including a cop in hot pursuit, did run thru my house, not knocking. Not identifying as a cop. I didn’t shoot anyone.

Wow.......I’m not sure what to say....

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Wow.......I’m not sure what to say....
    It’s pretty obvious she was heavily involved.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    It’s pretty obvious she was heavily involved.
    Does not matter. She was black and thus a victim, just.like Rayshoun Brooks (who stole a police officers weapon while resisting arrest foe DUI), and Jacob Blake (who resisted arrest on a warrant and went for a knife), etc.... Not saying any deserved to be killed but hardly an innocent "the cops out lookin to kill some. Black folk" thing.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Does not matter. She was black and thus a victim, just.like Rayshoun Brooks (who stole a police officers weapon while resisting arrest foe DUI), and Jacob Blake (who resisted arrest on a warrant and went for a knife), etc.... Not saying any deserved to be killed but hardly an innocent "the cops out lookin to kill some. Black folk" thing.
    It’s all a narrative to distract from the terrible job governors and mayors are doing in liberal bastions of squalor.

Of course she was involved, you don’t date a known drug dealer without some knowledge.

Taylor's relatives got their wish to see the evidence that was presented to the GJ. I do not think it is what they wanted to see though.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Was that report part of the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Taylor's relatives got their wish to see the evidence that was presented to the GJ. I do not think it is what they wanted to see though.
    Read the report I linked. That was some of the evidence they saw.

You know the sad part is they probably knew what she was mixed up in.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    You know the sad part is they probably knew what she was mixed up in.
    She probably learned that behavior from them, or at least her behavior was supported by them.
    Bad parenting leads to bad children. And it is pretty much the norm, usually. And the race of the people doesn't matter. Bad parenting leads to bad children.

This
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Bad parenting leads to bad children. And it is pretty much the norm, usually. And the race of the people doesn't matter. Bad parenting leads to bad children .

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    People, including a cop in hot pursuit, did run thru my house, not knocking. Not identifying as a cop. I didn’t shoot anyone.
    I figure that the LEO saved the life of the person or persons, I can not remember which it was, that were in your basement.
    seeya
    dan

I re-read this with my morning coffee this morning. After the shock of the first time of reading it...a couple of things stick out to me.

1. She knew what he was up to in his side hustle, and helped, and continued to help even after they no longer were dating. I can only guess that moving the money was her side hustle too. That is what is noted about her having the 2016 Dodge Charger mentioned and having the money in her possession.
    2. Amazed the Glover’s anger is how he looks in all of this.....smh. Ummmm.....you kinda brought all of this on you and your circle. When family members are referring to the “candy castle”, they knew of it as well....

Another case where personal responsibility is out the window.....

I re-read this with my morning coffee this morning. After the shock of the first time of reading it...a couple of things stick out to me.

1. She knew what he was up to in his side hustle, and helped, and continued to help even after they no longer were dating. I can only guess that moving the money was her side hustle too. That is what is noted about her having the 2016 Dodge Charger mentioned and having the money in her possession.
    2. Amazed the Glover’s anger is how he looks in all of this.....smh. Ummmm.....you kinda brought all of this on you and your circle. When family members are referring to the “candy castle”, they knew of it as well....

Another case where personal responsibility is out the window.....
    I couldn’t believe he was so naive as to think police would think drugs were sugar for spaghetti, or to be stupid enough to use a jailhouse phone to spill all the info that could put him away.

or to be stupid enough to use a jailhouse phone to spill all the info that could put him away.
    I am sure it is possible to be that stupid, but reading the "official" report of the conversations gave me true pause about believing what I was reading to be an actual official rendition of a police report that was handed over to the GJ.

This "fact check" report, apparently done by the Courier Journal, indicates that there are many errors in the report we all have read.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

Funny how that report doesn’t associate the money running as part of the drug crime....
    Semantics on a grand scale....

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I am sure it is possible to be that stupid, but reading the "official" report of the conversations gave me true pause about believing what I was reading to be an actual official rendition of a police report that was handed over to the GJ.

This "fact check" report, apparently done by the Courier Journal, indicates that there are many errors in the report we all have read.

Linkage
    Odd that the reporters believe what Glover tells them over what the transcript indicates he told to other people. That article doesn’t address sever things that clearly indicate she was heavily involved in the drug operation, like knowing exactly what was going on at the drug house, who was there, etc. Glover’s car was registered to Taylor, the body of a homicide victim was found in her rental car, and a lot more evidence seems to indicate she was deeply involved.

Funny how that report doesn’t associate the money running as part of the drug crime....
    Semantics on a grand scale....
    If she wasn’t dead she would be in legal jeopardy for handling the money.

BTW, I repeatedly see claims that Walker’s Glock was registered to him. How is a firearm registered to Walker when there is no firearm registration in Kentucky?

BTW, I repeatedly see claims that Walker’s Glock was registered to him. How is a firearm registered to Walker when there is no firearm registration in Kentucky?
    because the news says so... .and they are never wrong.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

This is a story that will not go away.
    Just release the findings so things can move on.

No matter what the truth is or what is believed to be the truth things are getting twisted.

The only way it's partially true is if the ATF did the FFL trace and there's a 4473 out there that shows he bought it. It's the closest thing to a government record showing ownership.

But it only proves a positive, it doesn't disprove a negative. Since you can buy a gun without a 4473 if there isn't one it doesn't prove it's "not his", but if he filled out the paperwork that's a pretty positive affirmation.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    This is a story that will not go away.
    Just release the findings so things can move on.
    That would make little difference. It won't move on.

A pretty good analysis

I know some will say "GLENN BECK, FOX bias/spin", but if you actually take the 17 minutes to watch you will see they have plenty of issues with the event, and their criticisms are valid. They don't just whitewash it as "Police good, victim bad"

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    The only way it's partially true is if the ATF did the FFL trace and there's a 4473 out there that shows he bought it. It's the closest thing to a government record showing ownership.

But it only proves a positive, it doesn't disprove a negative. Since you can buy a gun without a 4473 if there isn't one it doesn't prove it's "not his", but if he filled out the paperwork that's a pretty positive affirmation.
    Yes, but it still isn’t a registration. If he was legally allowed to possess a firearm and it wasn’t stolen he possessed it legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    A pretty good analysis

I know some will say "GLENN BECK, FOX bias/spin", but if you actually take the 17 minutes to watch you will see they have plenty of issues with the event, and their criticisms are valid. They don't just whitewash it as "Police good, victim bad"
    Overall a good look at the situation.