Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Hunter and Burisma

Hunter and Burisma

"While this is focused on Hunter Biden and James Biden and other family members of Joe Biden, not Joe Biden himself, it is also true that Joe Biden was revealed to have not spoken accurately about his knowledge of his son’s involvement in Burisma

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Hunter and Burisma

The bulk of the MSM is ignoring this, had it been one of the Trump kids it would have been trumpeted far and wide.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    "While this is focused on Hunter Biden and James Biden and other family members of Joe Biden, not Joe Biden himself, it is also true that Joe Biden was revealed to have not spoken accurately about his knowledge of his son’s involvement in Burisma

Linkage
    Trump "lies"
    Biden "has not spoken accurately"

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Trump "lies"
    Biden "has not spoken accurately"

Funny how that seems to work isn’t it?!?

One thing is for sure. If you want to be a corrupt politician, be a democrat. No media will ever out you.

Imagine if Trump's son got a $3.5 million wire transfer from a Russian oligarch in Moscow. Biden's son gets one and it's just a "wild conspiracy theory". No, it looks like $3.5 million paid by a Russian oligarch to the son of the then VP in charge of policy in the Ukraine, for no known work or skills whatsoever.

I'm sorry but this is a "conspiracy theory" like the guy who is caught walking out the back of the store at 3am with the TV in his hands is a "suspect".
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

seeya
    dan

"The Senate report just released pegs at $4 million the amount of money that Burisma paid for the consulting services of the younger Mr. Biden and his partner."

To two guys who don't speak Ukrainian, have no ties to the Ukraine, have no experience in the oil and gas business, and can't produce a single shred of documentation that they actually contributed anything at all to Burisma as a business other than their obvious ties to the Vice President at a time when he was the lead person for Ukrainian policy.

Biden was also the point man for Chinese policy, and then funny enough Hunter Biden gets a super cushy investment deal going with the Communist chinese government. Wow, what a coincidence. It makes sense, b/c he also doesn't speak Chinese, has no experience in China, has no background in investment banking or venture capital, so he's equally qualified for both positions.

How people don't see this and lose their minds, esp. those who are convinced Trump is a Russian Double Knot Spy b/c he owns a hotel in Moscow, is beyond me. Here's hard evidence of MILLIONS being transferred to Biden's family from Russian oligarchs and Communist Chinese, and nothing, while an 18 month limitless investigation of Trump finds ZERO such activities.

My statement borders on being rude, but I'm just at a complete loss. There's the dog over in the yard with feathers in his mouth reeking of dead chicken, and people are blaming the cow for the hen being missing.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    "The Senate report just released pegs at $4 million the amount of money that Burisma paid for the consulting services of the younger Mr. Biden and his partner."

To two guys who don't speak Ukrainian, have no ties to the Ukraine, have no experience in the oil and gas business, and can't produce a single shred of documentation that they actually contributed anything at all to Burisma as a business other than their obvious ties to the Vice President at a time when he was the lead person for Ukrainian policy.

Biden was also the point man for Chinese policy, and then funny enough Hunter Biden gets a super cushy investment deal going with the Communist chinese government. Wow, what a coincidence. It makes sense, b/c he also doesn't speak Chinese, has no experience in China, has no background in investment banking or venture capital, so he's equally qualified for both positions.

How people don't see this and lose their minds, esp. those who are convinced Trump is a Russian Double Knot Spy b/c he owns a hotel in Moscow, is beyond me. Here's hard evidence of MILLIONS being transferred to Biden's family from Russian oligarchs and Communist Chinese, and nothing, while an 18 month limitless investigation of Trump finds ZERO such activities.

My statement borders on being rude, but I'm just at a complete loss. There's the dog over in the yard with feathers in his mouth reeking of dead chicken, and people are blaming the cow for the hen being missing.
    Don’t forget the government construction contracts that Biden’s brother received without having any construction experience.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

[QUOTE=CitizenBBN;653052]One thing is for sure. If you want to be a corrupt politician, be a democrat. No media will ever out you.

Chuck,I have said it before; If the Nazis had said they were really Democrats at Nuremberg, they all would’ve skated free

Darryl

seeya
    dan