Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Say Some Prayers for Louisville

Sounds like my wife’s nephew who is an officer was with those who were shot tonight. He’s a great guy, one of the best I know. He’s very upset with the way things have gone.
    Go Cats!

Upset in which way?

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Almost, not quite, the old backyard, Mick. I remember when the orphanage was there across the alley from Granny’s backyard, in between Baxter and Bardstown.
    The video I saw was out near the Douglass Loop/Boulevard Napoleon area of Bardstown Rd. That’s 2 to 3 miles from Baxter and Broadway. That may be where the idiot Mayor lives.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Upset in which way?
    Lack of support for the police and regard for the facts of this case prior to the verdict.
    Go Cats!

Mick I saw the video of the fat chick hustlin to loot the chinese restaurant that is right across the street from the little mall that sits where the orphanage was. It shows up on google maps too, I checked. It’s a few blocks from St James. Maybe there are a bunch of Joy Luck restaurants along Bardstown Rd?

“Police said they were forced to intervene after protesters started flipping over tables and chairs on the patio of the Joy Luck restaurant in addition to damaging other nearby businesses.”
    Last edited by bigsky; 09-24-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Well it is about 22 hours since the press conference. Is there anything left of tha ville north of the Watterson?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fab Five

Mick I saw the video of the fat chick hustlin to loot the chinese restaurant that is right across the street from the little mall that sits where the orphanage was. It shows up on google maps too, I checked. It’s a few blocks from St James. Maybe there are a bunch of Joy Luck restaurants along Bardstown Rd?

“Police said they were forced to intervene after protesters started flipping over tables and chairs on the patio of the Joy Luck restaurant in addition to damaging other nearby businesses.”
    I saw the video of the restaurant. Very sad.
    Real Fan since 1958

130 some rioters arrested and two officers shot in the “mostly peaceful protest”. The unloading of the prepackaged riot gear from the back of a U-Haul was a sharp reminder that these riots are anything but spontaneous peaceful vigils

Fab Five

That video tells you all you need to know about the protests.
    Real Fan since 1958

130 some rioters arrested and two officers shot in the “mostly peaceful protest”. The unloading of the prepackaged riot gear from the back of a U-Haul was a sharp reminder that these riots are anything but spontaneous peaceful vigils
    I assume that was for the peaceful protestors?

They are being funded and organized, and when you dig it turns out some of that money is coming from sources like Communist China.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.