Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Voter suppression

Voter suppression

Help me understand why lebron and others believe there is also voter suppression.
    Isn’t everyone allowed to vote that is a citizen and does not have a felon on their record.
    It just seems these Democratic liberals want to complain about everything.
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Re: Voter suppression

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Help me understand why lebron and others believe there is also voter suppression.
    Isn’t everyone allowed to vote that is a citizen and does not have a felon on their record.
    It just seems these Democratic liberals want to complain about everything.
    The theory is that the greater, rural and poorer parts of this country are underserved with regard to transportation to local voting centers. The assumption being that more poor BIPOC person people votes would mean more votes for democrats. Hence the push for the expansion for mail in voting.

The Green Party is being booted off ballots by the Democratic Party as we speak...
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 09-21-2020 at 09:25 AM.

In KY, local polling places are often found in the local school buildings. Apparently there is a large percentage of a part of the population that does not know where these buildings are. They used to be easy to spot as there were always multiple basketball goals visible in the asphalt parking lots and playgrounds, but due to lots of peaceful protesting they have disappeared and in most cases only the asphalt remains.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbTarlek View Post
    The theory is that the greater, rural and poorer parts of this country are underserved with regard to transportation to local voting centers. The assumption being that more poor BIPOC person people votes would mean more votes for democrats. Hence the push for the expansion for mail in voting.
    My favorite is the inability to get a voter ID. Or that the GOP is hindering voting in Democratic strongholds with democratic board of elections.

Democrats are looking to expand fraudulent voting.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    In KY, local polling places are often found in the local school buildings. Apparently there is a large percentage of a part of the population that does not know where these buildings are. They used to be easy to spot as there were always multiple basketball goals visible in the asphalt parking lots and playgrounds, but due to lots of peaceful protesting they have disappeared and in most cases only the asphalt remains.

Mine is in one of those buildings with a cross on top. I can understand why many democrats have a hard time finding one, or entering one.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

The common theme with Democrats is to blame something or someone else, no wonder they strive to ruin America.

Also, having an address is hard. Even though having an address does help voting in the correct precinct, county, city, state, and country, requiring a valid ID with an address is voter suppression.