Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: OT: Fast Times at Ridgemont High Table Read

OT: Fast Times at Ridgemont High Table Read

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/facebookwat...ZAe4UYOnntbG5i

I'm only about 20 minutes in to an hour long script table read of the cult classic (sadly, one of my all-time favorite movies) "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."

It's done via Zoom, and actors include Ray Liotta, Jennifer Anniston, Jimmy Kimmel, Morgan Freeman, John Legend, Matthew McConaughey, Julia Roberts, Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, and a couple of others and it's a fundraiser for Covid relief.

Anyway, if you are okay Fast Times fan, as I am, and a theater fan and enjoy things like table reads, as I do, and enjoy these actors, as I do, it's really fun. It's a different experience and doesn't replicate the movie or live theater, of course, but it's still fun. They are all having a really good time with it, too.

OT: Fast Times at Ridgemont High Table Read

Just finished. That was fun. Some people won't like it that Sean Penn did not play Jeff Spicoli but it was cool seeing Shia LaBeouf do it and get into it.

Re: OT: Fast Times at Ridgemont High Table Read

So who did Penn play?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The early '80s equivalent of Uber Eats.
    (Pizza delivery guy).

Jennifer Anniston really got into it...(she played the Linda Barrett character). Brad Pitt played Brad. (Jennifer and Brad back together again).

So of course, they had that swimming pool/bathroom scene where Brad fantasizes about Linda....and...self-gratifies...

"Hi Brad....you know how cute I always thought you were. I think you are so sexy. Will you come to me?"

lol.

Morgan Freeman was great narrating that part.

"...as she carefully unstraps the top of her bathing suit and her incredible breasts fall loose. Lord have mercy."

lol. Just a fun time from everybody in it.