Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: finally got over here...formerly IHATELOUISVILLE...

finally got over here...formerly IHATELOUISVILLE...

Hey guys, just dropping a line to say hello. I used to post as IHATELOUISVILLE on the scout boards. I saw some familiar faces and thought i would jump over here and check it out. I hope all is well with everyone. BTW...I was in attendance in Tuscaloosa, as i'm from Alabama...let me tell you that walking out of there was tough. Also every fair weather Alabama fan suddenly decided to talk to me about basketball. I guess they forgot that the season is half way over...oh well. But one field goal over a 15 minute span will definitely leads to losses. best wishes and looking forward to discussing the cats with everyone.

GO BIG BLUE!!

Re: finally got over here...formerly IHATELOUISVILLE...

Hey, welcome!

I didn't make the Tuscaloosa game, but I was in Auburn with my 12-year old son. Sounds like my experience was a lot more fun than yours. I've never been a big fan of going to Coleman Coliseum for several reasons (even though I have one daughter that attends UA, and another that graduated there two years ago), but I would've gone if I could've fit it in the schedule.

Auburn Arena? Nice. Had upper deck tickets, great view. Only 4 rows in the upper deck corner where I was located. Lot of UK fans there. We had a blast....and was hoping that it might've been the season-changing moment. Probably not, but maybe it's just delayed a bit .

http://www.kysportsreport.com/forums...seminal-moment

I know what you mean about the basketball fair weather fans. I run into them too down here in FL. Both of them
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Welcome!
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

welcome

Welcome aboard BigRed. Thanks for the heads up, as I had you pegged for a WKU fan.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Welcome aboard BigRed. Thanks for the heads up, as I had you pegged for a WKU fan.
    Nah, he's a big Louisville fan.

I just thought he liked to drink Big Red.