Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Dems are in a panic over Durham probe

Dems are in a panic over Durham probe

Durham must have come up with the goods on the Dems, they are now in a panic to stop his investigation. I’m thinking the odds are pretty good that the Russian collusion hoax traces straight back to some very prominent Dems.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/18/d...investigation/

Re: Dems are in a panic over Durham probe

Their claims that the investigation is designed to affect the upcoming election. 3 and 1/2 year Mueller investigation followed by a 6 month impeachment process, one of which was designed to void the 2016 election, and the 2nd one designed to throw the president out of the white house. They are probably right in their thoughts about the Durham investigation. They have 4 years worth of experience in that arena and should be able to recognize such activity for what it is.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Their claims that the investigation is designed to affect the upcoming election. 3 and 1/2 year Mueller investigation followed by a 6 month impeachment process, one of which was designed to void the 2016 election, and the 2nd one designed to throw the president out of the white house. They are probably right in their thoughts about the Durham investigation. They have 4 years worth of experience in that arena and should be able to recognize such activity for what it is.
    I think the impeachment was an effort to get a Trump out and keep their secrets under wraps.

Rupp's Runt

Color me cynical, because I believe that Durham & Barr are all talk and very little action.
    I believe Durham's "report" is going to be yet another nothing burger.
    Barr has been talking tough lately, but I see very little meaningful action besides him flapping his gums.
    Same 'ol DC two-step. 😠
    Just my humble opinion. Change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Color me cynical, because I believe that Durham & Barr are all talk and very little action.
    I believe Durham's "report" is going to be yet another nothing burger.
    Barr has been talking tough lately, but I see very little meaningful action besides him flapping his gums.
    Same 'ol DC two-step. 
    Just my humble opinion. Change my mind.
    Wish I could but I agree. No one in Washington wants to rat out the other rats.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.