Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

FYI: 9/19 FAU - GA Southern game not being played

Not sure if cancelled or postponed, but it won’t happen this weekend, in case you picked one of those teams as I did

Re: FYI: 9/19 FAU - GA Southern game not being played

Add Baylor versus Houston to the list of games not being played this weekend either. I think they're calling it postponed, so it will be rescheduled. I don't think anyone has played that game in stupid underdog picks, and may not have played it in the pick the favorite game either.

For stupid underdog picks game purposes, if a game gets canceled or postponed, you have lost that pick unless you replace it. Basically, if it is played in a subsequent week, it will be available that week, and that week only for purposes of the game contest. I think that makes sense, and everybody would probably understand that, but I just thought I would make that clear.

I believe I saw a day or two ago that Arkansas St.-Central Arkansas was also cancelled but I don’t believe anyone has picked that one either.

So at least those 3:
    FAU-Ga. Southern
    Baylor-Houston
    Ark. St.-Central Ark.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Are you playing it the same way, too, where the game is off the board if it gets postponed to another week?

Yeah definitely. I think we should just scratch it.
    changing my signature to change our luck.