Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Buzz Williams has it right

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: Buzz Williams has it right

If he doesn’t cave-in to the pressure he will face, he is my new favorite coach

Edit:I just saw that was from 2016. Bet he won’t do it now

Darryl

Re: Buzz Williams has it right

The result is something that should be shared among coaches that start any sporting event with the playing of the national anthem.

Coach Calipari, what do you think of the life lesson offered up by coach Williams? It has nothing to do with black, white, brown, raimbow just respect for those that went before so your players have the chance to earn millions.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 09-14-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain