Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 2 Delaware women charged with hate crime for stealing kid’s Trump hat

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

2 Delaware women charged with hate crime for stealing kid’s Trump hat

Re: 2 Delaware women charged with hate crime for stealing kid’s Trump hat

It’s very clear every day that the Democrats exhibit hate and want to destroy what America was built on.

Honestly this is about as much of a "hate crime" as jaywalking, but it does underscore the absurdity of the "hate crime" category.

As we've discussed here every crime is a hate crime. If you kill your wife, you probably hate her pretty bad. Duh.

The case that fired this legislation, in Texas where a black man was drug by a truck, is obviously heinous. But there are laws for that and sentencing options and parole review boards that would have them locked up the rest of their lives or, in the case of Texas, on death row.

So what do we need that's above putting someone to death for their crimes? How much worse could one be?

So while this is a silly use of it, and the DA is going to use it as a good bargaining chip for a nice plea deal, it does highlight the problematic nature of such a law.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Good. All crime should be punished....because nobody is above the law, including immigrants who break immigration laws, including rioters and looters, including congresswomen who violate state orders, including FBI agents who commit perjury,
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.