Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

dumb question, but I assume that this Crimson trace would not fit

it is the laser guard Walther PPS M2 trigger guard, the smaller carry weapon. I assume that it would not fit the Walther Creed, which is a larger handgun.

Correct?

If anyone has a Walther PPS M2, CDNN Sports has the Crimson trace laser sight for it for $69.99 on sale.

Re: dumb question, but I assume that this Crimson trace would not fit

There are a bunch of rail mount lasers that will fit the Creed. I bought this one for my wife’s Taurus G3.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Compa...72.m2749.l2649

She likes it, and it puts her shots close enough to defend herself at 30-35 feet.

I love Crimson Trace grips for sure. On their site I think they have which one each fits, but yes they are very precisely cut so if there's any difference they won't work.

I need to get a set maybe for one of mine. I have very geometric vision, I'm a good shot with a handgun even at speed, but I do think even with all of that I might get them just b/c at 3am in the dark I may not be nearly so accurate.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

unfortunately, it looks like they do not make one precisely for the creed. And even if they did, it would be more than I would want to spend.

Their MSRP on the one I mentioned is $239.99, and Amazon sells it for $136.20 currently, so the $69.99 was a steal. I mean, if I had the gun it fit lol.

Seems like an easy solution so you can take advantage of such a bargain...

Male Gun Logic is very similar to Female Shoe Logic btw.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.