Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian official, citing Israel-UAE peace deal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...egian-official

For the UAE / Isreali peace package. Not bad for a devisive homophobe who has weakened America's influence on the worlds stage.

How is it the those of the Jewish faith line up so firmly with the democratic party? You have Trump who is literally trying tobbringing peace to Isreal, moves the embassy and supports Isreal while the democrats offer the likes of Iman Omar and Rhashed Talib
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

Re: Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

I didn’t think you needed to do anything other than win an election to win the damn prize.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    I didn’t think you needed to do anything other than win an election to win the damn prize.
    That is only if you are Barrack Obama.

It will be interesting to see if the UAE agreement spawns more of them. Turkey, Iran, et al are of course beside themselves.

I don't know if he's done enough to deserve that prize, but Obama getting it merely on the promise of doing good things, none of which came to fruition over 8 years in the area of world peace, certainly cheapened the prize. Trump has accomplished more than Obama did in that area, that's for sure.

If anything Obama's deal with Iran insured continue financial support for the exact opposite of peace.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.